Resolve Spray and Wash Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

Specially formulated with powerful stain-fighting ingredients that penetrate and eliminate the toughest stains. Safe for all colorfast washables, works in all temperatures. 22-oz. trigger spray bottle.

November 27, 2016

I bought some of this to try to remove some stains from my scrubs. I was quite impressed..it removed about 80% of the stains, and most were old stains. I found that spraying and letting the garment sit for a while was more effective than throwing it right into the washer. Definitely a step up from the old Spray and wash, I will be keeping a bottle on hand from no I'm.

October 19, 2016

I bought a bottle of this at our local Giant Tiger. The price was good and it does remove certain stains, however, blood comes off but not completely. I had better luck by using straight peroxide.

September 06, 2016

I buy this spray at our local dollar store for $2.50 and it lasts for two to three months (depending on how much laundry I have.) Its hard to find a stain remover that works for both colours and whites - but luckily this works great for both.

It keeps my whites looking new and fresh, without ever using bleach! And colored clothing does not fade! Works easily - for small stains, i will just spray the spot and throw it into the wash. For tougher stains (such as red wine) I will spray and let it sit for five minutes, rinse it, and spray once more before putting it in the wash.

From red wine to spaghetti stains to grass streaks - this spray is by far better than most overpriced sprays I've used!

July 28, 2016

This product is amazing. It does not matter if the stain is a day old or a month old Resolve will take it out. I have had stains that nothing I bought will take it out, but Resolve will. Always have a couple of bottles on hand.

July 28, 2016

This product really works, just spray on clothes and leave it work for a bit then trow in the wash.. it even gets old stains out....good on lipstick stains and oil stains..

July 18, 2016

This resolve is magic.
My boyfriend works outside and his clothes is so gross.
Everytime I wash them I put this on it and everythings gone.
I will never change my spray and wash for anythig else.
I buy one of those bottle each 2 weeks.

May 09, 2016

Going to a wedding and I have to try on my dress! While I'm trying on my dress, i'm also eating strawberries. And of course, what I did'nt want to happen, happened. I dropped a big strawberry on my satin dress! Oh no!
Resolve to the rescue! Sprayed on the spot, put it in the washer. 20 minutes later, took my dress out of the wash and it was clean, no more red stain. Thank you Resolve.

May 01, 2016

I've used this resolve spray and wash a lot, I feel like it's always worked at removing stains no matter what they were and I've at times had different brands that sometimes didn't remove the stain. This is also sold at the dollarama where I live so I stock up from there.

May 01, 2016

My one year old gets stains down the front of his shirts everyday and Resolve is great for getting them out. There is always a bottle of this in my laundry room. I spray it on, leave it for a few minutes, rub it in a bit and wash and even the worst stains come out.

April 26, 2016

Resolve is amazing at removing stains! I always make sure to have a bottle of this in my house and laundry room. It's great on all types of clothes and even works on small stains on carpets. It really works too! I usually wait for them to go on sale and buy a bunch. They can be pricey but definitely worth it.