Reuse it tote bag
Good

Reuse it tote bag Reviews

Ranked #237 out of 322 in Accessories

March 23, 2015

Reuse it tote bag..have same bag ..it was worth money.. well spent .money going to great cause .

May 02, 2012

Once again I had the wonderful pleasure to review a fantastic tote bag from Reuse It on my blog. This time I reviewed a Big Chil all-purpose insulated reusable tote from Blue Avocado which you can get here for $22.95.
    And this tote bag is the ideal beach bag. It's big and spacious and will keep your ,lunch and drinks cold and fresh for up to 3 hours while you are at the beach having fun with the kids. It's also a great travel tote or shopping bag.
    It has exterior pockets where you can store your cell phone, Ipad, keys, water bottle and all your extra little things that you don't want to hold.

This tote bag measures: 12.5"H x 21"W x 9”D

Replaces plastic shopping bags and paper lunch bags
    Insulated – pvc-free liner keeps contents hot/cold for up to 3 hours
    Zip-top closure
    Holds 3 gallons
    Made from recycled materials
    1% of sales donated to global women's micro-entrepreneurship
    The bag has a d-ring so you can hook other bags to it

I have used it to the grocery store to bring back some cold items, and I find that it's a great way to keep them from getting warm, like meat and milk or frozen foods. It's size is just perfect for those small runs to the grocery when you just need a few things. Actually it contains quite a lot. You'll be surprised.
    And it's a breeze to clean. I love the color, perfect for summer. My friends all want one now. I don't want them to get one, we'll all look alike. It's also made very strong, trust me, I've put it to the test.
    My husband carried a couple liters of cokes and some big packs of meat. It must've weighed near 40 something pounds. And the bag held very well. Nothing came undone. That was extreme I must say, we never put that much in our bags, but I was just curious.

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows