Revlon 1875 Watt Tourmaline Ionic Lightweight Dryer Reviews

Ranked #1897 out of 2237 in Hair Care

Revlon 1875 Watt Tourmaline Ionic Lightweight Dryer feature Tourmaline Ionic Technology for ultimate shine, volume, and healthier looking styles. This dryer features an ion indicator light, separate heat and speed rocker switches, 2 heat/2 speed settings, cold shot button, hinged endcap, anti-skid bumpers, and concentrator and finger diffuser attachments. This ultra lightweight design is 25% lighter than your average dryer and has a sleek and upscale spray finish. This unit is super quiet and fast drying.

January 09, 2017

I wouldn't know what to do without this dryer!!! It heats up fast and it's not loud and annoy!!! I'm so glad my boyfriend got me this!!!! Best dryer I have ever had!!

August 14, 2015

Concentrator & Diffuser Attachments Included
    1875 Watts of Power
    Triple Baked Ceramic for even heat distribution

April 30, 2015

Found it smelled while drying my hair.

February 15, 2014

Best dryer there is. I have mine for almost 5 years and it is going strong. Drys my hair in minutes and love the shape and color. Anytime, we have parties and are doing our hair everyone drops their hair dryers and has to use mine, that tells you something!

October 20, 2009

This isn't quite as great as other ionic dryers I've tried, however for the price it is amazing! I paid less for this than any other dryer I've ever purchased and it works almost as well as the best one I've had. I love the size and it's so lightweight, so your arm doesn't get as tired holding it up. The only negative thing, and it's a very small negative, is the buttons are in a place that your finger can accidentally turn it off while you're drying. That is certainly not enough to keep me away from this dryer! I'd highly recommend this for anyone who wants a nice ionic dryer for a very low price!