Revlon Lipstick in Rose Velvet

Revlon Lipstick in Rose Velvet Reviews

Ranked #878 out of 1134 in Lipstick

February 25, 2017

The lipstick went on nice I had to reapply it a few times through out the day Color was nice would look nice on olive skin tones I wouldn't buy it again though

January 06, 2017

My favourite lipstick! Can compliment many skin tones. Lasts a long time on the lips. I am a big fan of Revlon lipsticks and this one does not disappoint. Looks nice with a gloss on top.

November 07, 2015

Blends easy and lasts all day with a Matt finish

July 03, 2015

This colour is a gorgeous nude and the classic revlon formula makes it so comfortable to wear.

May 29, 2015

It stays on my lip all day long without any retouch!

January 30, 2014

This lipstick is actually pretty great!! I love the shade and the feel of it in my lips! I highly recommend it!

September 17, 2012

best lipstain ever if u want to have nice beautiful lips this is the best u could do it sure stays on if u want it to thas doe sure

August 31, 2012

The nude lip trend is hard to rock... you have to find the right shade for it to work. I have tried many nude lipsticks in the past and some have left me looking like a zombie. I've found mine in Revlon's Rose Velvet. MAC's "Twig" used to be my favourite but this has now topped it. I love that the finish is satin. It's smooth and not as drying as a matte lipstick. This lip colour is so versatile - it'll work with just about any make-up look that you desire.