Revlon Photoready BB Cream

Revlon Photoready BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #109 out of 183 in BB Creams

September 05, 2016

I bought this to use to give my complexion a bit of coverage but mainly a bit of a glow. I wouldn't call it "photo ready" as my dark marks from acne were still very visible. I knew it wasn't meant for full coverage, but i thought it would do more. It does feel nice on the skin though. it blends nicely, and doesn't cause breakouts I found.

July 07, 2016

I purchased light meduim, and my skin is pretty oily.
I apply this with a miracle sponge, and i rlly like how it goes on
the clr is great mtches perfectly,and it does cover minor flaws.
it doe snot leave it a matte finish, its dewy, so for me i do have to apply pwder throughtout the day
plus, it has spf, which is great!

June 08, 2015

I do like this product although I've only used it once it does feel like I'm a matte finish so it does cover well

August 18, 2014

I thought it was pretty good, silky going on.

July 19, 2014

I bought this product for under $10 at Walmart after testing many different drug store BB creams. I like the consistency of this product, it is thin and buildable, and feels more natural on my face. A little goes a long way with this product, and I can cover my face with a small blob. I don't feel like I am melting in the summer heat while I wear this product which is great, and it blends well with my Mac concealer so I can use the BB cream as a foundation. I also enjoy that this product has SPF 30, and it is now my go-to product for summer days to make sure my face is protected from the sun. Another big thing I really liked about this product is the colour - I bought it in 010 Light Pale. This was one of the only products that matched my skin tone - many of the lightest shades of other BB Creams were way too dark, while others were too yellow/orange.

The one thing I do not like about this product is that I find it quite shiny on my skin. While some pressed powder over top helps to take away the shine, I wish the product was more matte and less shiny, as it claims to be 'Photoready', and I don't know who likes to look shiny in a photo. While this is not a problem for me personally, the product is quite thing, and I think some girls requiring a fuller coverage BB cream may not like this product much.

I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a light-to-medium coverage drugstore BB cream with SPF. I bought Maybelline Dream Finish BB Cream previously and I enjoyed that product, however I prefer the consistency, colour and smell of the Revlon one to be much better. The price was also one of the cheapest there which was a big bonus.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches