Rice Dream (refrigerated)

Rice Dream (refrigerated) Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 72 in Non-Dairy

Chilled and ready to drink. Enjoy Refrigerated Rice Dream® Enriched by the glass or with your cereal - a delicious alternative to dairy. Look for it in the refrigerated section.

January 20, 2016

This was the first time I've tried this and I must say it had a delicious taste! I made some chia seed pudding with it, used it in coffee, used it with granola and berries as a cereal, etc. I would definitely purchase this product again and would be interested in trying other varieties of Dream beverages. I would recommend this to a friend for sure!

January 20, 2016

I recieved a coupon to test out a dream product so I decided to try rice dream and I was pleasently surprised by the taste. I added it to my smoothies and cereal. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a milk alternative

January 12, 2016

I received a coupon for a free "Dream" product as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. I had originally planned on purchasing the Cashew Dream beverage but could not find it in my local Sobeys, No Frills, and Walmart. I instead purchased the vanilla-flavored Rice Dream product to test. I was pleasantly surprised at how tasty it really was. There was no odd chemically after-taste that you can get with some cheaper brands of soy-based milk-like beverages. There was also no odd or unpleasant smell. It just sort of smelled clean and milky.

Perhaps it was the extra flavor of the vanilla and sweetener to make it less bland but Rice Dream was really enjoyable to consume. I would definitely recommend drinking this product cold though as the flavours are not nearly as nice when warm. I even tried it in my morning coffee and with my chocolate vegan protein powder as a shake with great results. If you have a lactose intolerance and are growing tired of almond or soy milk, Rice Dream may very well be a great alternative for you. The price is quite reasonable and the product tends to have a long shelf life, unlike regular milk. I think I may next try to make some chia seed pudding with the Rice Dream to see how it turns out. Wish me luck!

January 11, 2016

I tried the refrigerated Rice Dream drink. I wasn't sure if I would like it because I usually use almond milk but thought I would give it a try for something different. It was creamy and tasted great! I used it in my cereal and my coffee and on it's own. I will definitely purchase this again.

January 05, 2016

I usually drink soy milk but i decided to try this and I loved it! Great flavour and it is creamy which I like.

January 04, 2016

I haven't had rice dream in ages as I usually drink Almond milk. I was pleasantly surprised in how wonderful this product was. It was smooth, flavourful and great to drink and/or using in cooking/baking. I used it in my cereal, drinking a glass by itself and incorporating it into my meatloaf recipe. It's a great versatile product.

December 24, 2015

I was searching for a healthy treat, and i tried Rice Dream refrigerated non diarie beverage.
Creamy and so delicious !!! Will replace a yogourt or other non healthy beverage in my diete.
I will definitly buy again ! Tips: you can add in your recepes ! And i will look for their frozen desserts on my next trip to the grocery store !