Ritz Crackers Original

Ritz Crackers Original Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 1232 in Snacks

March 23, 2017

Ritz have and probably always will be my favourite cracker! I love the flakiness of them and that delicious buttery taste. I just recently discovered how amazing they are with peanut butter. A little between two Ritz crackers is such a great snack!

March 22, 2017

I like eating these by themselves. They have enough flavor that I don't need to add anything on top of them - crisp, cheesy (even though they are original), and slightly salted. They are also inexpensive.. sometimes I can find them at very discounted prices. Very good to have in the pantry for emergencies or just simply cravings.

March 22, 2017

These crackers are so yummy ! I love the "buttery/salty" taste I find they have. When I eat these I can't stop lol I could eat a whole box ! These are good by themselves, or add a piece of cheese on them for more of a snack. So good, such a classic

March 22, 2017

I'm pregnant and morning sickness was kicking my butt big time! Ritz crackers were the only thing I could keep down in my first trimester. They are still my favorite crackers. They have that fresh baked taste! Great in so many ways! #GoToCracker

January 30, 2017

these crackers are such a classic!!! my entire family loves them. I know it may sound weird, but I love these with sweet pickles on them!!!! best combo. my husband is traditional with cheese and meats

January 30, 2017

Love the look and taste of these awesome round gems . They have no cholesterol and no Trans fat but they do have high flavor . The original cheese Ritz puts me back to my childhood with the first bite and that alone is awesome. But then you factor in that they are bursting with cheese flavourful , crispy to perfection and always taste fresh due to the great job they do in packaging and it's an all around winner.

January 08, 2017

Ritz crackers are simply delicious whether you serve them plain or add cheese, cream cheese, olives, slices of lunch meat or whatever you decide. Yesterday I found a new way to enjoy them; I added them to my chicken noodle soup instead of regular crackers - fabulous!

October 21, 2016

Ritz is the most versatile of crackers. The light salting brings out the sweetness when paired with jams or fruit and the buttery flavour compliments most charcuterie. This is a must in every pantry.

July 22, 2016

I have been eating ritz crackers since I was a kid. I love the different varieties . The crackers are great with peanut butter, nutella , apple slices , cheese or just plain. Now I only buy Ritz on sale since the price is not great and over the years the size of the box keeps going down. I use to love the honey butter variety.

July 01, 2016

A nice savoury versatile cracker. Perfect for dipping and layering on your choice of toppings. Great for appetizers or kids crackers and cheese, lunches and for travel or as a snack. We have loved them in our house for generations actually. Very unique cracker with a nice savoury, cheesy taste.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's