Ritz Crackers Original

Ritz Crackers Original Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 1062 in Snacks

October 21, 2016

Ritz is the most versatile of crackers. The light salting brings out the sweetness when paired with jams or fruit and the buttery flavour compliments most charcuterie. This is a must in every pantry.

July 22, 2016

I have been eating ritz crackers since I was a kid. I love the different varieties . The crackers are great with peanut butter, nutella , apple slices , cheese or just plain. Now I only buy Ritz on sale since the price is not great and over the years the size of the box keeps going down. I use to love the honey butter variety.

July 01, 2016

A nice savoury versatile cracker. Perfect for dipping and layering on your choice of toppings. Great for appetizers or kids crackers and cheese, lunches and for travel or as a snack. We have loved them in our house for generations actually. Very unique cracker with a nice savoury, cheesy taste.

July 01, 2016

Love them.... I like spreading cheez whiz on these for snacking and sometimes make a nice cheese plate with different cheeses, and ritz with cheez whiz and olives. So good.

May 31, 2016

The original Ritz cracker has been around for a long time. A nice light cracker with a buttery flavor that melts in your mouth and is delicious on its own or top with any food of your liking. Great to crumble up in soups.

May 31, 2016

These are so good with meat and cheese. Usually when I make a platter up they are the first crackers to go as everyone seems to enjoy them. They are not overly salty and just a perfect snack.

May 31, 2016

I never used to like these, but since my brother was basically addicted to them, I started eating them more and more when we would hand out. I don't usually eat them plain: I like putting some peanut butter or nutella on them for additional flavor. But now and then, I do like them plain.

Also, a good tip that I have tried is to crumble these crackers up and rub them on chicken and bake it. Or sprinkle it over a casserole. So good!

March 31, 2016

These are tasty little crackers, they go great with dips or spreads. They have a nice rich taste and they are a light texture. I always keep a box in my pantry as they make a great snack for my daughter.

March 19, 2016

Ritz Crackers Original have been around for decades and is an old time favorite. The crackers are a soft crunch with a hint of cheesy flavour. They are tyoically sold in the cracker aisle and sometimes even go on sale. The crackers ate great as a mud day snack and easy to pack on the go.

March 05, 2016

Mmm Ritz Crackers, good by themselves or with cheese. I always have a few boxes in my pantry. I've always loved these crackers, very tasty and don't leave your mouth to dry like some other crackers.