Ritz Crackers

Ritz Crackers Reviews

Ranked #625 out of 987 in Misc

They’re buttery tasting and are going to melt in your mouth. Right out of the box or in your favorite recipe, they’re fun, great tasting crackers!

February 15, 2016

I love Ritz Crackers. I purchased them all the time when I go grocery shopping. They are very tasty. They are great with cheese. I also love to add them in chicken noodle soup.

February 15, 2016

These crackers are great as a snack and even yummiest with some peanut butter spread in between 2 crackers. Or for another healthy option, it goes great with some cheese cubes.

June 11, 2015

These are one of the best crackers, they taste great alone or with something on them

June 02, 2015

Taste great on there own, sometimes I'll have them with peanut butter.

May 16, 2015

I love these they are great for snacking on. They taste good alone or with cheese and or olives ! One of my faves!!

April 15, 2015

these are so addicting! I love them and they are great with cheese on top. They are salty goodness.

March 29, 2015

Yummmm Ritz Crackers are so tasty and the perfect crackers to have with cheese! I love how buttery they are, they just have the perfect texture, so amazing!!

March 10, 2015

Great on their own or with spreads and dips.

February 24, 2015

Classic! I always have these in my pantry. I don't even care if it has a topping on it or not. Tastes good alone or whatever!

February 22, 2015

Ritz crackers are so delicious and have so many uses. You can use them as chips for dips or I will spread one with peanut butter n top with another. It makes a healthy quick snack.