Rouge d’Armani shade 403

Rouge d’Armani shade 403 Reviews

Ranked #942 out of 1014 in Lipstick

June 12, 2014

excellent produit je recommande sans hésiter

April 12, 2010

I‘ve been looking for a really good blood red lipstick for ages, but none of the colours have been quite right – either too dark or too red, so, when I was buying my Master Corrector in Apricot from Giorgio Armani cosmetics (amazing for covering dark circles btw), I asked about their lipsticks and found the perfect shade. There are 18 in total, but the Rouge d’Armani shade 403 (RRP £25) was the colour I’d been looking for, so I snapped it up straight away.

I road tested it a couple of days later at a work event which involved a three course meal, lots of wine and went on late into the night, which I personally think is quite a hard test – and I wasn’t disappointed. The colour was so rich, the lipstick really moisturising considering it was so long-lasting and I only had to reapply once! And even then I didn’t really need to, I just wanted to make the colour a bit richer after dinner. It didn’t really leave any mark on the wine glass, there was no smudging at all (including on the teeth) and a vibrant colour all night – amazing! All I would say is that you may want to exfoliate your lips properly before you put this as flaky lips will show up, not a great look.

A little added extra is the cool magnetic lid on the lipstick meaning that it’s safe in your handbag – nothing worse than the lid coming off and staining your bag red!

Secret Beauty Verdict: A-MA-ZING. I was so surprised by this lipstick, lasting through a wine-fuelled 8 hour evening, which included dinner and not having to reapply, what’s not to like?!

Knorr Onion Soup Mix

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear