Rubbermaid Mini 3 Drawer Tower

Rubbermaid Mini 3 Drawer Tower Reviews

Ranked #184 out of 1000 in Misc

November 21, 2016

I have a couple of these-- I put them in my linen closet for cold meds, shampoo samples, razors, etc!! These are a dream for someone like me-- OCD and obsessed with being organized!

April 09, 2015

I like these for organizing small scrapbook supplies and pictures

April 05, 2015

I love this towered organizer. I bought it at Walmart and it was very affordable. Actually, I got 2 of them. I use one to put receipts in, for when we do our taxes, I will know where everything is. The 2nd one, my oldest grandson uses it to keep his small Match Box cars in. It holds quite a bit.

March 31, 2015

Great storage piece. Easy and convenient to use for organizing. Great for bathrooms.

March 10, 2015

I bought this tower at Walmart. We use it in our utility closet for household maintenance. Light bulbs, fuses, batteries and so much more. A great way to stay organized.

March 10, 2015

great product. i bought this at the dollar store to use for something at home. didnt turn out great for what i wanted to use it for so instead i know keep my nail polish stuff in there! works great!

March 09, 2015

I have this in my bathroom, it is a great space saver for small spaces. it looks cute too.

March 05, 2015

I purchased this tower to story my daughter's beauty items. The perfect size to keep all your items organized. Easy to open drawers that let you see what's inside. Can hold a lot of things within the allotted space. You can store it away neatly. A handy storage unit.