Rusk bright shampoo Reviews

Ranked #1453 out of 2161 in Hair Care

August 04, 2016

Miss Ninja with another Negative Review. Uh Oh..

This is for Rusk Bright Shampoo. It is sulfate free which is one main reason I bought it. Sulfate free is good for colour treated hair. Also, alot of sulfate free shampoos tend not to lather and create a lot of froth on your head, which is fine, but this shampoo doesn't give any froth and feels like I am just moving around slime in my hair.

#1 - You have to use two huge hand fulls to get a lather and feel like you shampooing your hair.

#2 - It doesn't help my colour, it fades way faster than it shoud

#3 - It doesn't make my hair bright and shiny either. It makes my hair dry out.

I really don't like negative reviews. I guess this is just my personal opinion, It is good to read a variety of reviews from lots of other people. We all have different PH Levels in our skin and hair. Different ethnicity's, different hair types etc.

Also, I did buy this at Winners, and it might have been past it's shelf life. Many factors can go into it I guess.

Okay, thanks and more reveiws to come soon

February 17, 2016

I have never used shampoo and conditioner products quite like this. The Rusk sensories line is the most amazing thing. Soft, scented, and refreshing. Scent stays in hair for days after washing and really leaves no oil trace.

June 08, 2015

I love this shampoo, it made my high kits brighter!

October 03, 2012

This shampoo makes hair extremely dry. It doesn't work as well as other purple shampoos.