Rusk Sheer Brilliance Polisher
Good

Rusk Sheer Brilliance Polisher Reviews

Ranked #1906 out of 2161 in Hair Care

September 27, 2016

I have been using Rusk Sheer Brilliance in my hair for many years. When I couldn't find it in salons anymore, I was relieved to find it at Winners for an even better price. This product lasts a long time. You only need very little of it. I add it to the bottom half of my hair, to help smooth out dry or split ends and give my hair more shine. I have thin fine hair and this product never weighs my hair down. I love it!

April 17, 2009

I love this product. You only need a small amount and it goes a long way. Your hair feels silky, not greasy, and of course looks beautiful, healthy and shiny. It is pricey however for the amount you need it goes a long way. I've had mine for 9 months and there is still 3/4 of the bottle left and I have very thick, long hair. You can also find it cheaper on some different websites such as beautychoice.com. If you're looking for a good shine serum you really cannot go wrong with this product.

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

lesliedubiellak added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa