Sabatasso's Gluten Free Cheese Pizza Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 174 in Gluten-free

March 01, 2016

My mother in law brought these for me. Even there no topping except the cheese, you can had anything to these and make them ''yours''. They are tasteful and the crust is super crunchy. When I have a pizza craving I'm glad to have them in my freezer

February 19, 2016

I tried the Sebatasso's Gluten Free Cheeze Pizza since it was on sale at Costco. It was ok. It's great for people who needs to eat gluten free. I prefer to purchased pizza with toppings since I do not like the added work.

February 18, 2016

Yummy!I have picked this up a few times at Costco now when I have my nephews over who are gluten free. They loved it and I did too. I noticed no difference in it being gluten free. I usually add a few veggies on top and it tastes great!

February 18, 2016

best tasting gluten free pizza!!
it's so good I can't even tell that it's gluten free. the only thing is that it only comes with cheese so we always add our own toppings, which isn't even a big deal. huge fan, I always pick up a box when I'm at costco

February 11, 2016

Costco $15.99 pkg of 2 It's the best tasting frozen pizza I have tried so far and it's comparable to pizzas that aren't gluten free. The texture rocks and it's not dry. The cheese blend is awesome and you can eat it as is or dress it up with items you like on your pizza.The only negative is the price as it was $11.99 and now is $15.99 per box.

0.5/5

November 30, 2015

YUCK..... this was the worst gluten free pizza I have had. Don't waste the money, better off making home made!

November 30, 2015

For us it is a nice base to start a pizza and we just and pepperonis, red pepper and mushroom and then you have a nice and easy pizza at home

1.5/5

September 30, 2015

I've gotten these a couple times, and I've tried really hard to like them. Unfortunately I just can't. To get an honest feel for them I tried as is, and it was bland and not very cheesy. The next time I added a bunch of my own toppings, in hopes that it would be better, but I couldn't get past the taste of the crust.

August 01, 2015

Horrible flavour cardboard taste

July 14, 2015

My favorite GF pizza to date! Great price and size of pizza. The crust is thin but thicker than most thin crusts and nice and crispy, almost kind of fried crispy. There is adequate amount of cheese and adding your own toppings to it makes it taste even better!