Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish & Miracle Gel Top Coat Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 1480 in Nail Polish

The ONLY TRUE 2-STEP GEL MANICURE with no light needed. Over 45 shades that wow! And it's only from Sally Hansen. Leading the revolution in gel technology.

•    2 Steps: Miracle Gel Polish and Miracle Gel Top Coat
    •    Up to 14 Days of Color & Shine
    •    Easy Removal

For more info, visit: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel

March 15, 2017

I really like this top coat! I actually also use it when i am not using polish not from the Sally Hansen gel polish range.

My nails seem to chip if i sneeze, using this i get a couple more sneezes in without a chip! It doesnt make my polish last 7 days but i have yet to find anything except and actual Shellac manicure that does!

Would i buy this if i no longer had any of the SH gel polishes..probably not. But it is good enough to use and choose over another top coat i own.

March 15, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce vernis à ongles. Il est plus résistant que les vernis conventionnel. Par contre, bien qu'il y ait plusieurs couleurs disponibles, je trouve qu'il manque quelques classiques comme le rouge pompier ou le bleu marine.

March 12, 2017

I really like the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail polishes. They are a much cheaper alternative to paying salon prices. I love how shiny the topcoat is and love the selection of colours available.

March 11, 2017

I wanted to like this product. I was so excited to try it out as I love getting shellac or gel on my nails at the salon. Unfortunately, even with ample drying time between coats I found my nails chipping within a day.

March 09, 2017

I typically do my own manicures at home & this product has become a go to for me. I recommend adding the top coat after applying and the following day for longer coverage.

1.5/5

March 03, 2017

This product is honestly not worth it, bought everything needed and different colours and all we're in bad quality. I love getting gel nails at the salon and these do not even come close to comparing. The nail polish will randomly all fall off your nails all in one instead of just chipping and just hours after applying

February 27, 2017

this is my favorite nail polish i love it because it stays on for a long time... the drying time is great. There are so many amazing colors i love this polish.

February 21, 2017

J'aime bien ces vernis '' gel '', j'en possède plusieurs et je les aime tous ! Les couleurs sont vibrantes et longue tenu (( environ 7-8 jours avec le top coat )) le pinceau est parfait,il est assez large pour fait tout l'ongle en une fois !! certaines couleurs plus pale requiert plus de 2 couches pour être totalement opaque.. donc je recommande un peu moin les couleurs pale ou pastel .

February 20, 2017

I bought 6 of this nail polishes on sale (3 pastel colors and 3 brighter colors) to try out (they were half price so a hard to beat deal!). I don't like to spend a lot on getting my nails done and they usually chip or break soon after. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish is a different consistency than other nail polish and seems to stick better to my nails. It stays on much better than the traditional polish and has a smoother finish. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish allows me to do my nails at home on my own time (very important when you have a houseful of small children who can't be taken to a salon and or left to their own devices at home).
    It's fast and easy to remove with nail polish remover and dries quickly too! I love the range of colors I choose but I could have easily bought a lot more! I would recommend this product to anyone who wants polish that seems a bit thicker, long lasting, and is easy to use at home.

January 27, 2017

I absolutely love this nail combo.
    I prefer to do my own nails as I am on a budget and I am so please with this gel nail polish.
    If you spend the time buffing your nails and use nail polish remover over the freshly buffed nails before using the miracle gel nail polish, it will stay on for at least a week. I was so pleased to see a nail polish that actually lives up to the hype.