Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish & Miracle Gel Top Coat Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 1457 in Nail Polish

The ONLY TRUE 2-STEP GEL MANICURE with no light needed. Over 45 shades that wow! And it's only from Sally Hansen. Leading the revolution in gel technology.

•    2 Steps: Miracle Gel Polish and Miracle Gel Top Coat
    •    Up to 14 Days of Color & Shine
    •    Easy Removal

For more info, visit: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel

February 21, 2017

J'aime bien ces vernis '' gel '', j'en possède plusieurs et je les aime tous ! Les couleurs sont vibrantes et longue tenu (( environ 7-8 jours avec le top coat )) le pinceau est parfait,il est assez large pour fait tout l'ongle en une fois !! certaines couleurs plus pale requiert plus de 2 couches pour être totalement opaque.. donc je recommande un peu moin les couleurs pale ou pastel .

February 20, 2017

I bought 6 of this nail polishes on sale (3 pastel colors and 3 brighter colors) to try out (they were half price so a hard to beat deal!). I don't like to spend a lot on getting my nails done and they usually chip or break soon after. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish is a different consistency than other nail polish and seems to stick better to my nails. It stays on much better than the traditional polish and has a smoother finish. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish allows me to do my nails at home on my own time (very important when you have a houseful of small children who can't be taken to a salon and or left to their own devices at home).
    It's fast and easy to remove with nail polish remover and dries quickly too! I love the range of colors I choose but I could have easily bought a lot more! I would recommend this product to anyone who wants polish that seems a bit thicker, long lasting, and is easy to use at home.

January 27, 2017

I absolutely love this nail combo.
    I prefer to do my own nails as I am on a budget and I am so please with this gel nail polish.
    If you spend the time buffing your nails and use nail polish remover over the freshly buffed nails before using the miracle gel nail polish, it will stay on for at least a week. I was so pleased to see a nail polish that actually lives up to the hype.

January 26, 2017

This polish is great. You can use regular polish underneath, but it needs to be completely dry or it will bubble beneath the top coat making it look worse than chipped nails lol

January 26, 2017

I absolutely love Sally Hansen nail polish. The colours are beautiful and vibrant. This miracle gel is the best one by far. It lasts a lot longer than typical nail polishes and I love that I can get the salon look at home and the price is right compared to salons. I highly recommend this product and I will definitely be purchasing this again. I need to up my colour inventory.

January 25, 2017

I love this nail polish. I always have polish on my nails, but I hate to go to a salon and shellac done. I can't justify paying that kind of money all the time, so I bought this product and I love it.

January 18, 2017

Started using this product - much cheaper than paying for a weekly manicure. It is easy to use and can use it over gel or regular nail polish. It is 10.00 or more for an average size bottle, but you don't use a lot. I find it helps with my nails as they are hard to grow out and split, this product helps with that, not so much splitting now. Would definitely recommend that top coat. Have not used the gel nail colours as have not found one that I really like.

January 12, 2017

Fait de très beaux ongles épais lorsqu'il vient juste d'être appliqué mais prend énormément de temps à sécher et malheureusement l'effet "Wow" s'estompe rapidement et par la suite il est difficile de le retirer !

January 09, 2017

Definitely lasts longer than regular nail polish and just as easy to put on and dry, with no special instructions needed. But not as effective as a shellac manicure...

January 05, 2017

Not bad at all, some of the lighter colours are streaky when applied and if too much layers are applied it can take a long time to dry. But overall love the gel feel and how theres no light needed. Can get anywhere and many colours to choose from. Price is decent