Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish & Miracle Gel Top Coat Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

The ONLY TRUE 2-STEP GEL MANICURE with no light needed. Over 45 shades that wow! And it's only from Sally Hansen. Leading the revolution in gel technology.

•    2 Steps: Miracle Gel Polish and Miracle Gel Top Coat
    •    Up to 14 Days of Color & Shine
    •    Easy Removal

For more info, visit: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel

October 05, 2016

I stopped painting my nails as I couldn't stand it chipping after one day. Until now! This is the first polish that actually lasts at least a week even when hand washing dishes. The new selection of colours are fantastic!

September 22, 2016

I love this product. It goes on easy and stays on for up to two weeks. It doesn't chip easy like other nail polish. I like the price it's a lot cheaper than going to a saloon and getting your nails done which usually never last more than a week. I give this product two thumbs up.

September 22, 2016

Love to use this, especially on my toes. One of the few actual long lasting drug store nail polishes that last longer then 3 days before it chips. Just wish the price was a little bit better.

September 22, 2016

I love this polish. I got Sugar Fix (lovely blue) and the top coat as a gift. I have been using it all summer and it is by far the easiest to apply and I have received so many compliments on the colour and asking me where I get my nails done. The brush makes it so easy to evenly apply the product and the top coat keeps it chip-free for longer than other top coats I own. I have since purchased two more colours and I wish to get a handful more.

1.5/5

September 21, 2016

I bought this polish thinking i know it won't be as good as getting a shellac manicure at the salon, but should last long and protect my nails better than regular polish. Boy was I wrong. The polish comes on lumpy and flakes off pretty fast. Doesn't last more than a day!

September 20, 2016

Those nail polish are good. For the gel polish with colour, I have to say that Sally Hansen has a lot of beautiful colours. One of the best thing of this product is that it dries very quickly. The gell effect that it is suppose to give work very well, the finish is very cute. But one negative thing is that, with some colours, you have to apply 3 time. It really don't care cause I love doing my nails but for some people it's not a d'glod thing. And finally, the top coat is good but at a certain point, when it gets older, it is so thick and doesn't apply as great as it should.

September 17, 2016

I got this set as a gift. I used it once, and I wasn't too happy with the overall look. If you don't apply the coats evenly you can see all the errors, and what I didn't like the most was that it takes awhile to dry.

July 26, 2016

I'm still on the fence with this stuff. I received a polish and the top coat for my birthday, and have now tried it out twice. After looking up the price, I'm a little disappointed in what you get for your money.

I will start off by saying this stuff stayed on my nails longer than nail polish normally does, but I wasn't incredibly impressed by it either. I normally get 3 weeks to a month on any given gel nail application, but this stuff was chipping the next day. Every hint of polish was gone in a week, which was incredibly disappointing.

I've heard you can use the top coat over any nail polish, so I will definitely be trying that next. I do like the formula, so hopefully I can actually get some use out of it before it goes goopy.

July 05, 2016

I do like Sally Hansen products. The colour range means you can find something for every occasion. Estimated time that this combo will last you is about a week and a bit.

July 04, 2016

This is the best non professional nail polish! The top coat is my favorite. It's not overly thick and doesnt create bubbles. I actually prefer this top coat rather the big brands .