Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish & Miracle Gel Top Coat Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 1435 in Nail Polish

The ONLY TRUE 2-STEP GEL MANICURE with no light needed. Over 45 shades that wow! And it's only from Sally Hansen. Leading the revolution in gel technology.

•    2 Steps: Miracle Gel Polish and Miracle Gel Top Coat
    •    Up to 14 Days of Color & Shine
    •    Easy Removal

For more info, visit: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel

January 12, 2017

Fait de très beaux ongles épais lorsqu'il vient juste d'être appliqué mais prend énormément de temps à sécher et malheureusement l'effet "Wow" s'estompe rapidement et par la suite il est difficile de le retirer !

January 09, 2017

Definitely lasts longer than regular nail polish and just as easy to put on and dry, with no special instructions needed. But not as effective as a shellac manicure...

January 05, 2017

Not bad at all, some of the lighter colours are streaky when applied and if too much layers are applied it can take a long time to dry. But overall love the gel feel and how theres no light needed. Can get anywhere and many colours to choose from. Price is decent

December 14, 2016

The nail brush sucks, used to collect the gel ones and had brushes break after my 3rd use of the bottle, nails always chipped that day or would chip the entire nail polish layer off in one go, I don't know for 14 dollar nail polish this stuff sucks ended up switching to 2 dollar nail polish that lasts longer and doesn't chip as much :/

October 05, 2016

I stopped painting my nails as I couldn't stand it chipping after one day. Until now! This is the first polish that actually lasts at least a week even when hand washing dishes. The new selection of colours are fantastic!

September 22, 2016

I love this product. It goes on easy and stays on for up to two weeks. It doesn't chip easy like other nail polish. I like the price it's a lot cheaper than going to a saloon and getting your nails done which usually never last more than a week. I give this product two thumbs up.

September 22, 2016

Love to use this, especially on my toes. One of the few actual long lasting drug store nail polishes that last longer then 3 days before it chips. Just wish the price was a little bit better.

September 22, 2016

I love this polish. I got Sugar Fix (lovely blue) and the top coat as a gift. I have been using it all summer and it is by far the easiest to apply and I have received so many compliments on the colour and asking me where I get my nails done. The brush makes it so easy to evenly apply the product and the top coat keeps it chip-free for longer than other top coats I own. I have since purchased two more colours and I wish to get a handful more.

1.5/5

September 21, 2016

I bought this polish thinking i know it won't be as good as getting a shellac manicure at the salon, but should last long and protect my nails better than regular polish. Boy was I wrong. The polish comes on lumpy and flakes off pretty fast. Doesn't last more than a day!

September 20, 2016

Those nail polish are good. For the gel polish with colour, I have to say that Sally Hansen has a lot of beautiful colours. One of the best thing of this product is that it dries very quickly. The gell effect that it is suppose to give work very well, the finish is very cute. But one negative thing is that, with some colours, you have to apply 3 time. It really don't care cause I love doing my nails but for some people it's not a d'glod thing. And finally, the top coat is good but at a certain point, when it gets older, it is so thick and doesn't apply as great as it should.