Sami Fat Hair dry shampoo

Sami Fat Hair dry shampoo Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

September 09, 2014

One of the best dry shampoos I have tried to date. Priced lower than most brands, especially if you can get it on sale. I have dark hair, and usually dry shampoos are very noticeable on me. This one turns clear after I brush it out and work great. I practice hot yoga almost everyday so this is a staple in my purse!

June 09, 2012

I bought this on sale at shoppers, I hadn't heard of it but I needed dry shampoo and wasn't to attached to the brand i was using at the time. I think I payed about 7$ but usual price is a bit more. I do find it a little expensive, but I think it's worth it.
I liked the smell, nice and fresh but not overpowering. It was pleasant and didn't bother me. I hear a lot of people complain about only using it once or twice and then it's empty. I haven't had this problem with Fat hair. I thought it worked really well, I didn't have to use very much and my hair looked good all day. I don't wash my hair everyday, so I can go awhile and get away with only using a bit. It really gives me some volume and my hair looks way better. I don't really have any complaints, other than it being a bit pricey. So far one of the best dry shampoos I've tried.
Just a sidenote,when a product doesn't work complain to the company. Most companies want to know what they're doing wrong and how to better the product and they don't want to lose a customer so they might give you a replacement or a good coupon.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play