San Pellegrino Limonata Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

October 05, 2016

My favorite flavored San Pellegrino. It is very refreshing. Just like a sparkly lemonade only convenient that I don't have to make it and it's already in a can. I do have a soda stream but I still buy this every now and then. It is really good on a hot summer day.

July 27, 2016

While i do love most of the San Pellegrino beverages - This is my favourite San Pellegrino flavour. I best enjoy it in the warmer weather. Its great to drink alone or as a mixer with alcohol.

February 17, 2016

This was my drink of choice when I was pregnant! Taste like a cocktail! It's still a must have in my home ! Refreshing and yummy, absolutely love it!!

December 14, 2015

San Pellegrino Limonata;

I really enjoy this lemonade or should I say 'limonata'
feels very european / italian :)

tastes authentic soda, lightly carbonated just enough to enjoy the bubbles the fizz, yet not ruin the lemonade actual taste

great for summer by the pool chilled with iced cubes, or on its own warm

or mixed with an alcoholic beverage.

great tasting

the only con is that they do get pricey
and many restaurants, stores sometimes may not carry....

September 30, 2015

i really dislike this limonade id rather make my own !

September 29, 2015

Love this limonata.. Nice lemon flavour,very light & refreshing!

August 07, 2015

I love all San pellegrino drinks! We always purchase the flats from Costco when we go on vacation. Only negative comment is that the drink is a bit too sour.

July 27, 2015

I love San Pellegrino Limonata and enjoy it midway through my work day to brighten me up but I find it to be rather expensive and can only afford it every once in a while.

July 11, 2015

This is an Italian Sparkling fruit juice beverage. #SanpellegrinoLimonata is a very light , refreshing and very tasty. Great for drinking with ice all on its own. Or it is also perfect for making a cocktail. We sell many of these drinks at the store were I work. Its all natural and not a bad price.

July 11, 2015

I love Sanpellegrino Limonata mixed into my homemade Sangria and other alcoholic drinks. It's also very refreshing just on its own poured over ice with a sprig of mint or basil. Yum!