San Pellegrino Limonata Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 179 in Soft Drinks

January 17, 2017

So refreshing and the flavor is delicious! This is such a great alternative to drinking pop. Although we don't have this on hand in our home regularly we do purchase in singles when we are craving something other than water.

January 17, 2017

This is a really great alternative to pop! It satisfies cravings for a carbonated beverage. When poured into a glass you can actually see pulp fibers which is encouraging that there is some real fruit juice in it. Because it is juice based I find it even tastes good if it has gone flat being open in the fridge. I really love how each individual can comes covered in a foil--no need to worry about having to use a straw/ dirt on the can. I like to purchase the large cases at Costco.

January 17, 2017

It's a nice cool refreshing carbonated beverage.
    Would prefer it to have a little sweetness.
    Would be great to add to a mixed drink with a twis of line or lemon topper!

January 17, 2017

J'aime bien cette limonade San Pellegrino qui est légèrement pétillante. Elle rafraîchit très bien pendant les chaudes journées d'été. Ce que j'ai particulièrement aimé, c'est qu'elle n'est pas trop sucrée, cela est important pour moi. Désaltère vraiment. On peut se la procurer en portion individuelle chez Dolorama pour l'essayer.

January 17, 2017

This isn't my favourite San pellegrino flavour but I know a lot of people who like it. It's a nice substitute instead of water or pop if you're looking for something with some bubbles in it.

January 17, 2017

J'aime bien le san pellegrino à la limonade, cela fait différent d'une limonade traditionnel et c'est tellement rafraîchissant les journées chaudes d'été. À essayer!

October 05, 2016

My favorite flavored San Pellegrino. It is very refreshing. Just like a sparkly lemonade only convenient that I don't have to make it and it's already in a can. I do have a soda stream but I still buy this every now and then. It is really good on a hot summer day.

July 27, 2016

While i do love most of the San Pellegrino beverages - This is my favourite San Pellegrino flavour. I best enjoy it in the warmer weather. Its great to drink alone or as a mixer with alcohol.

February 17, 2016

This was my drink of choice when I was pregnant! Taste like a cocktail! It's still a must have in my home ! Refreshing and yummy, absolutely love it!!

December 14, 2015

San Pellegrino Limonata;

I really enjoy this lemonade or should I say 'limonata'
    feels very european / italian :)

tastes authentic soda, lightly carbonated just enough to enjoy the bubbles the fizz, yet not ruin the lemonade actual taste

great for summer by the pool chilled with iced cubes, or on its own warm

or mixed with an alcoholic beverage.

great tasting

the only con is that they do get pricey
    and many restaurants, stores sometimes may not carry....