Scope Original Mint Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 51 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

Scope mouthwash kills millions of bad-breath germs and keeps the mouth feeling clean and refreshed.The original mint is a classic that's crisp and confident. It leaves your breath feeling clean and fresh.

October 01, 2016

Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean.
Highly recommend, no one wants bad breath!!! Usually grab it when it's on sale. I always need to make sure I use a mouthwash after brushing, otherwise I don't feel fresh.

March 16, 2016

Scope Original Mint Mouthwash is a pretty good product. Not my favorite mouthwash but it is a good alternative because it is quite a bit cheaper. Taste is pretty good and leaves the mouth feeling fresh.

March 16, 2016

It is ok. Doesn't freshen breathe as great as others on the market. But for a price stand point the product is above average would recommend if the formula was stronger.

December 02, 2015

I love using this mouth wash it leaves my breath minty fresh and it doesn't cost much to have fresh breath

September 26, 2015

Got this on sale a while back, and I'm glad I did! Comparable to other mouth washes, for quite a bit less. Though, the freshness doesn't seem to last as long as other mouthwashes. Leaves my breath feeling very clean after using. If you don't need something super strong that will last as long as possible, I think this is a good option.

March 02, 2015

The minty fresh taste gives you the confidence you need when you are close to people

March 02, 2015

I love it because it's better than others I have use my mouth is too sensitive and this product helps me prevent stains and after going to the dentist for a whitening it will help you a lot if you drink wine too often or drink a lot of coffee

August 12, 2014

I always have this in the bathroom. It a must have!!!

August 11, 2014

I have a travel sized bottle of this that is extremely convenient and I find it works well, my mouth always feels fresh right after using this product.

August 11, 2014

Scope is always at least $1 or more cheaper than the other major mouth rinses, and it doens't burn or sting my mouth. I have found that it keeps my breathe and mouth feeling fresh and it tastes great. It has been my main and go to mouth rinse for years now!