Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 366 in Household Cleaning Products

Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner - 3/25 oz.

February 25, 2017

I use this regularly in my boarding home to keep it smelling clean as well as incredibly clean, my residents love it! and its so easy to use just spray and wipe. If its a high traffic bathroom i just leave it on for a few mins and i wipe and spray it away! great product!

February 23, 2017

Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner with bleach is the best cleaner i ever used. I use it everywhere in my house . It get off even the toughest stuck on messes in mins . Love love love it !!!

February 13, 2017

Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner is a must have for every bathroom. It makes my toilet, bath and sink sparkle and smell incredibly fresh. By far my favourite bathroom cleaner.

February 13, 2017

Was not impressed by the product.did not work as effectively like I thought
    Not worth the cost
    Messy to use.Nozzle blocked after a few uses
    Claim that requires no scrubbing were inaccurate

February 09, 2017

I buy this for my bathroom as I find it's the best thing for the tub ring! In the town of my previous residence we ran off our own water system, it was always under boil effect and always had a yellow tint to it, which then made my tub look super dirty anytime someone bathed, this was my charm for keeping the white tub white! This stuff you just spray on let sit for a few minutes and really you could probably rinse it right off because once it's sprayed on you can see the bubbles working on the dirtier spots, but I always use a bit of elbow grease just because..I find it smells good for a cleaner, leaves a fresh smell to the bathroom afterwards.
    I would for sure recommend this to friends and purchase it again.

January 21, 2017

Cleans well, it smells very nice, the blue bubbles clean very effective. I especially like how it doesn't create a mess after you spray it. A bottle lasted me at least 2 years, It's very good value for money.

January 16, 2017

Excellent product. I use this all the time on my bathtub. Let it sit for about 10 minutes and then a simple rinse and my tub is clean. Not to strong of a scent either which is nice

January 15, 2017

We purchased this for the bathroom but I decided to try it to clean our fan from the bedroom. I sprayed the two outside cages and laid them in the bathtub for a few minutes and when I rinsed them off, the dirt and dust slid right off

January 11, 2017

I did not like the smell ans any product that you have to leave to let sit that wipe off is not a cleaning product to me. I found i had to reclean my bathroom after using this product

January 11, 2017

I love this stuff! It works really well and you only need a small amount to do the job. It's my new go-to cleaner for sure. Great quality and I always find it on sale!