Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 357 in Household Cleaning Products

Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner - 3/25 oz.

January 21, 2017

Cleans well, it smells very nice, the blue bubbles clean very effective. I especially like how it doesn't create a mess after you spray it. A bottle lasted me at least 2 years, It's very good value for money.

January 16, 2017

Excellent product. I use this all the time on my bathtub. Let it sit for about 10 minutes and then a simple rinse and my tub is clean. Not to strong of a scent either which is nice

January 15, 2017

We purchased this for the bathroom but I decided to try it to clean our fan from the bedroom. I sprayed the two outside cages and laid them in the bathtub for a few minutes and when I rinsed them off, the dirt and dust slid right off

January 11, 2017

I did not like the smell ans any product that you have to leave to let sit that wipe off is not a cleaning product to me. I found i had to reclean my bathroom after using this product

January 11, 2017

I love this stuff! It works really well and you only need a small amount to do the job. It's my new go-to cleaner for sure. Great quality and I always find it on sale!

January 07, 2017

This is a great cleaner for the bathroom. I just spray it in the tub and in the shower and wait for the result. Once rince, everything is sparkling! Thank you Scrubbing Bubbles!

December 11, 2016

I am so impressed with Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom cleaner. I spray it on the tub and let it soak while I clean the vanity, and , almost without effort, my tub is sparkling clean. I just used a sponge and wiped it away, and all of the dirt just lifts right off. I use a lot of bath products so the tub can get pretty scummy quickly, but this makes it a super easy clean. Definitely buying this again!

December 06, 2016

I actually like the smell of this cleaner. Plus it works quite well. I use it on me than just the bathroom. It is a great disinfectant for the kitchen too. Cuts grease and soap scum easily. Just rinse your stove burners well. It creates an unpleasant smell if there is residue.

December 06, 2016

This is another great cleaner for your bathroom or even kitchen. I used to get magic erasers to clean my tub. Now I can just spray the tub all down and wait. I use a green scouring pad and the dirt comes off easier than with regular soap. It really helps loosen the grime. It's a time saver that is for sure. It's nice to have cleaners that simplify your life, so you have more time to do other things. I will definitely be a repeat customer with the scrubbing bubbles.

December 05, 2016

This stuff Is Amazing!I love cleaning the bathroom with this,it is so easy.You just spray things down ,let it sit a minute and wipe off!It looks and smells clean when your done!It makes cleaning a breeze!