Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner - 3/25 oz.

December 06, 2016

I actually like the smell of this cleaner. Plus it works quite well. I use it on me than just the bathroom. It is a great disinfectant for the kitchen too. Cuts grease and soap scum easily. Just rinse your stove burners well. It creates an unpleasant smell if there is residue.

December 06, 2016

This is another great cleaner for your bathroom or even kitchen. I used to get magic erasers to clean my tub. Now I can just spray the tub all down and wait. I use a green scouring pad and the dirt comes off easier than with regular soap. It really helps loosen the grime. It's a time saver that is for sure. It's nice to have cleaners that simplify your life, so you have more time to do other things. I will definitely be a repeat customer with the scrubbing bubbles.

December 05, 2016

This stuff Is Amazing!I love cleaning the bathroom with this,it is so easy.You just spray things down ,let it sit a minute and wipe off!It looks and smells clean when your done!It makes cleaning a breeze!

November 02, 2016

I used to use Ajax or bleach and water to clean my bathroom until I finally dug in and tried Scrubbing Bubbles. My life has changed (okay, not my life) but it sure does make cleaning the shower grime or even the toilet a heck of a lot easier. They aren't lying when they called this product "Scrubbing Bubbles" because after you spray it, you can lightly wipe away the gunk and grime, no elbow grease required. The only thing I'd change is that the smell is a bit overpowering, but if you clean bathrooms at home as often as I do, this is a time saver.

October 20, 2016

I always use Scrubbing Bubbles in my bathroom. Quick, easy to use and lasts a whole week before I need to do a heavy duty cleaning again. Definately a must buy on my shopping list.

October 20, 2016

This is such an amazing cleaner ! You spray and walk away then wipe down an rise off ! So easy grime come off so easily ! worth the buy ! I do like all the scrubing bubbles but this one is the best !

October 20, 2016

This product is excellent for cleaning the bathroom, especially the soap scum on the bathtub. It's a easy cleaner to use too, as no scrubbing involved, just spray and rinse. Smells great too.

October 08, 2016

This product is pretty awesome for deep seated dirt or mold and soap suds in the tub or shower. I just don't use it very much anymore because it is very strong for me and I get skin irritations.

I have used this lots when I was cleaning houses and spray it all over the tub or shower and leave for few minutes and every thing is easy to scrub.. almost effortless.

You can usually get coupons for Scrubbing bubbles products so it makes it really affordable.

October 08, 2016

Really effective product. Cleans my bathrooms really well. Use it all the time. Don't have to worry that germs are around. Would not be without it and recommend to all my family & friends.

September 30, 2016

This product is very good because you don't have to clean hard, just let the white bubble do the work for you. Perfect for the bath, the toilet and the shower