Seacret Mineral-Rich Clarifying Mud Mask Reviews

Ranked #368 out of 542 in Masks

January 15, 2017

I love this mask, I was a little sceptical beacause of the price, but because of a mix up, I ended up getting it for free! Great customer service.
    I love how smooth and soft the mask feels putting it on, I also love the slight tingle when it's on it really feels like it's working.
    It makes my skin feel really nice and refreshed afterwards.

November 28, 2016

I'm currently a Seacret Agent and I have been using this product for months now. I absolutely love love this mask. I absolutely love these products. Suffered with rosacea and this line has completely gotten rid of it. Check out my personal website if your interested.

September 20, 2016

This is a great product for spot treatments on pesky pimples!! I just adore it. I love the fact that it is packed full of healthy minerals from the dead sea that our skin loves.

0.5/5

September 08, 2014

I really wanted this to work because I love the brand but it burned my skin after the first use. My face was beat red for 3 days after using this.

August 05, 2014

This mud mask makes my face feel clean and clear. While it's applied I love the slight tingle it gives to show its working! Very Impressive!!

July 30, 2014

Amazing ! All seacret products live up to the hype they are incredible!

May 21, 2014

I've had been wanting to try Seacret products for some time and the first thing I tried was their Mineral-Rich Clarifying Mud Mask.

According to their website, the mud mask is based on an advanced formula composed of Dead Sea Mineral mud that gently purifies and cleans clogged pores. Combined with an herbal complex of Aloe Vera, Chamomoile Extract, Vitamin A, Sunflower Seed, and Jojoba Oils. Seacret unique mud mask nourishes the skin, leaving it smooth and fresh. For al skin types - Weight: 3.4 FL. OZ / 100 ML

As soon as my mask arrived, I was excited to try it. The mud is soft and cool and is easy to apply to the face. As it is drying you can feel your face get firmer and once removed, my skin was so soft and clean feeling. I could definitely see a slight improvement in my skin. A couple days later, no irritations or breakouts.

After my first use, I was very impressed with this mask. I have since tried the mask many times over the past few months, and while there is still product left in the jar, it is slowly drying out and getting harder to apply. It is a great mask, however, be mindful that if you don't use it often, it will dry out. For the price, I would recommend one of the Queen Helene masks instead.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Points

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

rings30 earned the Beauty Guru badge