Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant and Anti-Perspirant Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Some of us don't perspire. Or glisten. We sweat. But there is something we can do about it! Choose Secret Clinical Strength for prescription strength wetness protection without a prescription.

November 12, 2016

I picked up this product because I needed something to help me keep up with my stressful job. This product did not disappoint. I am used to other deodorant leaving me sticky and by the end of the day a little smelly! This kept my dry and smell free! The price and be a bit higher but watch out for sales and coupons to make it more manageable.

September 13, 2016

Secret is the best deodorant brand for me. I don't sweat but in the heat, my pits do start smelling, and their clinical deodorants work amazing at keeping the smell at bay! I like the "Smooth Solid" the best because it works into my skin so it doesn't leave white streaks.

September 07, 2016

Secret clinical deoderant and antiperspirant makes your underarms feel amazing and works 100% better than other deoderants for excessive sweating. You dont have to worry about how much you are sweating you know its gonna work and you are gonna smell great too. Would buy again and again

August 29, 2016

This is the only deodorant that I will use. It smells awesome, it doesn't leave any residue on my clothing AND it lasts all day. It really works for me. I don't know what I did before I found this, except be a sweaty mess. It is so worth the higher price as it just works perfectly. I love this stuff a lot and I wish it had been around when I was younger.

August 12, 2016

Slightly pricier than other deodorants on the market but it really works! This is one of the very few products that work for me as I tend to sweat a lot.

June 26, 2016

This stuff stops sweat FAST. When I wear it for something extra-sweaty (like spin class, for example) it masks the smell of my sweat. This deodorant has a fresh, clean smell and works really well.

June 09, 2016

this is a great product and works perfectly. It is def more expensive but I have no marks on my clothes and cant live without this product. I have tried other clinical strength but none compare to Secret

May 31, 2016

Slightly pricier than other deodorants on the market but it really works! This is one of the very few products that work for me as I tend to sweat a lot from my underarms! The Secret Clinical keeps me dry and smelling fresh all day.

May 15, 2016

This stuff works! It has some ingredients that truly stop sweating, and it smells great. It is one of the few that actually works. I am a "sweater" and have had a hard time finding something more than just an antipersperant. It's worth every penny.

May 09, 2016

This product is amazing. Regular deodorants/anti-perspirants don't work well enough for me to feel really confident, especially during warm months and this product is an excellent solution. It was initially difficult for me to try because it costs quite a bit more than regular deodorants and anti-perspirants but it is well worth it because of it's superior effectiveness. It leaves me smelling and feeling fresh all day - I never have to worry. It goes on smoothly, does not get sticky in warm weather and does not leave marks on clothes. I have not used any other product since trying this one.