Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant and Anti-Perspirant Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 478 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Some of us don't perspire. Or glisten. We sweat. But there is something we can do about it! Choose Secret Clinical Strength for prescription strength wetness protection without a prescription.

March 16, 2017

For someone such as myself that sweats like a beats, I was expecting more out of this product. It works great for the most part but I just expected it to protect me better. If you need something a little stronger than your average antiperspirant and this might work for you. If you are like me that needs something even more - this might not work out for you - BUT definitely try it because you never know!

March 10, 2017

Absolutely love the this deordant. I won't use anything else.bit really lasts all day. I can do a lot of activities with out having to reapply it. Really worth the money

March 09, 2017

Je suis désolée de dire que j'ai été déçue par ce produit.
    Il coûte quand même plus cher que la majorité des autres déodorant et je n'ai pas senti qu'il me gardait au sec et sans odeur toute la journée.
    C'est peut être du à mon changement hormonal après ma grossesse mais j'ai du essayer plusieurs déodorant et celui-ci n'était pas le bon.

February 13, 2017

My one and only deodorant. I sweat and sweat without it. This stuff works amazingly! Plus the fragrance is light. :) I can usually go 2 days without a reapplication.

January 08, 2017

Just does not cut it. Seems like the rest of secret products. Good product. SMell good, nice and easy to use. Adding the word clinical to me means it's going to keep me dry all day. And it didn't!

November 12, 2016

I picked up this product because I needed something to help me keep up with my stressful job. This product did not disappoint. I am used to other deodorant leaving me sticky and by the end of the day a little smelly! This kept my dry and smell free! The price and be a bit higher but watch out for sales and coupons to make it more manageable.

September 13, 2016

Secret is the best deodorant brand for me. I don't sweat but in the heat, my pits do start smelling, and their clinical deodorants work amazing at keeping the smell at bay! I like the "Smooth Solid" the best because it works into my skin so it doesn't leave white streaks.

September 07, 2016

Secret clinical deoderant and antiperspirant makes your underarms feel amazing and works 100% better than other deoderants for excessive sweating. You dont have to worry about how much you are sweating you know its gonna work and you are gonna smell great too. Would buy again and again

August 29, 2016

This is the only deodorant that I will use. It smells awesome, it doesn't leave any residue on my clothing AND it lasts all day. It really works for me. I don't know what I did before I found this, except be a sweaty mess. It is so worth the higher price as it just works perfectly. I love this stuff a lot and I wish it had been around when I was younger.

August 12, 2016

Slightly pricier than other deodorants on the market but it really works! This is one of the very few products that work for me as I tend to sweat a lot.