Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Antiperspirant in Completely Clean Scent Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

October 13, 2016

My fav deodorant! It keeps my armpits dry and smelling fine in even the most stressful of situations. I have two kids and often forget to reapply in the morning, which with regular deodorant would surely result in a super stinky day however with this stuff.. I apply after my night time shower and I smell good all the way to my night time shower the next day.. Three thumps up :p

September 22, 2016

I think this is a great product, it does what it says it does. It kept me dry and feeling much more protected than an ordinary antiperspirant. I love the scent of it and was quite surprised that after swimming for an hour, it was still working. Any other antiperspirant I have used would have to be reapplied after swimming.

September 12, 2016

I paid $9.99 for this deodorant, I couldn't tell the difference between the regular secret deodorant and this clinical strength one. It's supposed to last 48 hours which is totally a lie! I will never buy this expensive ripoff version ever again. I am happy with my regular secret deodorant, I thought that this would last so long and would work a lot better than it did. I am extremely disappointed

August 25, 2016

I love this product!It leaves me feeling fresh and revived!This product is pricing but worth every little cent!!I apply 1x and it leaves me fresh all day long,The scent is amazing and people have asked me what I was wearing I felt silly but replied deodorant!It has that nice of a scent!!It left me soft and silky no residues left behind on my clothing

July 13, 2016

This stuff really works! I tend to be a bit on the sweatier side - I drip at the drop of a hat. If it's a little bit warm out, or if I work a little bit, I'm sweaty. This antiperspirant stops me from getting drippy, and then once I am sweating (say at the gym working hard) it stops the SMELL of the sweat. Love this product! Saves me from embarrassing odor daily.

March 31, 2016

I recently got this as a sample a Couple weeks ago and this kind didn't agree with my skin. It made me break right out. I do have sensitive skin but I can't use this kind.

March 31, 2016

I got a sample of the Secret clinical solid from another giveaway sampling site and love it. I am not one who needs to wear a clinical strength deodorant normally, but I figured I would give this one a try and see how well it worked in comparison to my normal stick. I work as a customer service associate in a pet store where I am on the floor helping customers. The other day I was talking with an oldr couple who were looking at dog crates as they were going to e getting a new puppy. We were discussing crate training and deciding on which size crate they would need when I suddenly needed the secret clinical to prove its self. I had just reached up onto one of the higher shelves to bring down one of the crates when I felt the front clasp of my bra snap. as any girl who has had one of these bras will know, eventually the front clasps get fatigued and give after a time. And mine decided then was the time! Ack! Well the secret clinical did it's job. Although I was trying to stay cool, I could feel myself starting to stress. I quickly finished the conversation with the couple and fled to the bathroom. even though I was mentally freaking out, my under arms were dry. I was able to fix my bra and finish my shift without any other mishaps, but was extremely thankful that I had applied the secret clinical that morning. I have since purchased another of this product AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT FOR ANYONE, CAUSE YOU JUST NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU MIGHT NEED IT!

January 20, 2016

I find that I sweat quite a bit and the clinical strength works great for me. It is usually much more expensive than regular antiperspirant though so I wait for a sale and buy a few at a time.

January 20, 2016

My girlfriend said try it...and backed it up by giving me a stick to try...Love it...even on my sweatiest moments it keeps me feeling dry and fresh!

January 07, 2016

This is a really good deodorant. It keeps me dry and fresh all day and doesn't leave any stains.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Late menstrual cycle?

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Foot Care