Secret Flawless Touch with Olay in Satiny Tropical

Secret Flawless Touch with Olay in Satiny Tropical Reviews

Ranked #308 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

What makes it Flawless Touch?
Strong protection.Goes on clear.Smooth and lightweight. Olay skin nurturing conditioners.

July 04, 2014

My go to deodorant. Keeps me fresh all day long, no matter what I am up to that day.

March 06, 2011

The best antiperspirant ever! Stayed dry all day at work, running errands and at the gym. Fragrance is nice, and the Olay added gives a soft and silky feeling all day.

May 15, 2010

This is an amazing deodorant.It doesn't irratate my skin after shaving.It doesn't get all over my clothes.It smells great and my under arms feel great.Ilove this deodorant.

May 15, 2010

I have been buying Secret anti-perspirants / deodorants for years, mostly because they always seem to have a really good selection of different scents and formulas compared to other brands. Lately, I've tried a few different brands and wasn't really satisfied with the results....so back to Secret I go, and I'm glad to be back :P
The one I'm using is a 'conditioning solid'. It goes on without any white marks as long as you don't over apply, and feels smooth on your skin. The smell (Satiny Tropical) is yummy, and holds up throughout the whole day.
It doesn't seem to irritate my skin at all when I use it after shaving either. I will definitely be sticking with Secret again from now on!

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!