Secret Flawless Touch

Secret Flawless Touch Reviews

Ranked #314 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Secret Smooth effects, Unscented, 2.6-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 4)

October 27, 2010

This product was effective, but was hard to get rid of! When I would use it, then shower, shave, exfoliate, scrub, no matter how hard I tried I could still smell the deodorant. I realize this is better than smelling body odor, but I didn't feel clean because I could not get it off of my skin. I ended up throwing it out and going back to Dove Original Clean.

August 11, 2010

I've been using Secret for years and I have to say that this is a darn good product. It's a bit exspensive but I'm always willing to pay for quality products that perform well and smell good. Oh and there is almost always a coupon available for this in the Sunday paper:) Try it and I bet you will love it.

February 11, 2010

I purchased this product on sale at Walmart for $1.66 and had a coupon for $1.50 off so it only cost me $0.16 so needless to say I found the value for my money very good. It comes in so many scents that there is no way someone couldn't find one they like! It is also available in invisible but I didn't find it as invisible as other brands.

I am still a Degree Girl but would buy this product again!

February 07, 2010

i tried new seret flawless floral this time and i find its fragrance very appealing. you stay fresh all day and i just loved it

November 02, 2009

This is the only deodorant that I've used that actually worked in preventing sweat, and smelling good even after wearing for more than seven hours. I love the smell of the deodorant, and I love the way that it goes on. The best part is that it doesn't leave any marks on clothing and I don't have to worry about ''sweat stains'' on my shirts.

May 23, 2009

I feel that this deoderant works well. I can't say the same for everyone though. Some body types just don't work with certain deoderants. If your one of those people that can pretty much use anything, like me, I would reccomend giving this a try. It goes on smooth, keeps me feeling fresh, dry and smelling good.

May 18, 2009

I bought this on sale a couple of weeks ago and I'm really not liking it. The texture's great, goes on really smooth. I like the scent (I have Satiny Tropical).

What I don't like:
- I'm getting white marks all over my clothes (package says it's invisible).
- By the end of the work day, I feel sweaty and smelly. I sit at a desk, typing most of the day so it's not like I'm working up a sweat. One day when I had a sleeveless shirt on, I felt the need to run out to buy more deodorant cause I was afraid to raise my arms up.

Definlently won't buy again.

March 27, 2009

I've tried many different anti-perspirants, and so far this is my hands-down favorite. I have it in the Satiny Tropical, and I LOVE it. It's such a light, fruity, feminine scent, without being too baby-powderish like some solids are. It stays clear, no matter how much you put on. It's not the best at keeping you dry, but you do stay smelling fresh throughout the whole day. And after using it for a few weeks, my armpits are SO MUCH SMOOTHER. It really does a good job moisturizing them. I would definitely buy this product again and again.

March 14, 2009

This formula really is time released! As the day goes on and I get hot, it's like a fresh burst of fragrance is delivered. However, the wetness protection is not 100%. It barley left any white marks on my tops. Overall, it's very good, but not great. So far it's the best anti-persperant/deoderant that I've tried yet.