Sephora Collection Gold Brush Comb Set
Good

Sephora Collection Gold Brush Comb Set Reviews

Ranked #768 out of 2161 in Hair Care

February 28, 2016

I LOVE THIS!!!! The brushes are amazing great quality, beautiful, the hairs on them are not at all falling out like in other highly regarded brands, and its to die for! Love it!!

March 10, 2015

Firstly I must mention the size. Both the plastic comb and brush are ginormous! They're almost about 10 inches in length. The comb is extremely wide and perfect for applying conditioner, hair oil, treatment serum and useful in flat iron styling. It's virtually weightless and feels like a drug store plastic comb but for the unique size and shiny golden finish it's worth having as a set. The paddle brush is great for my curly hair type because it doesn't snag my hair and it's scalp massaging. It's better than the tangle tweezer I have because of the long handles. This limited edition comb and brush set makes a fabulous gift for yourself or friends and I feel you'll get plenty of use from both of them. And if you maintain the combs with cleaning there's no reason why it shouldn't last you for years.