Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Detergent

Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #192 out of 266 in Laundry Care

February 14, 2017

*I was given a free sample by Seventh Generation to try in exchange for a honest review. All opinions are my own* This was a great detergent. I suffer from eczema and my fiance has sensitive skin as well. The detergent really left our clothes fresh and clean and there was no irritation with our skin afterwards. My clothes, especially whites, were nice and bright without having to use harsh chemicals. I would love to switch to this detergent on a regular basis however it is quite expensive. I just wish the products that were good for you were more affordable.

February 08, 2017

I like this laundry detergent. It cleans well. Its environmentally friendly. I really like that does not irritate my skin. It is a little pricier than other laundry detergents but worth it.

January 06, 2017

I absolutely love this product. The fact that is is all natural and still does an amazing job cleaning mine and my family's clothes really impressed me. I think it is worth every penny to spend on this product. You always get amazing results and you know that it is great for the environment.

November 30, 2016

Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Detergent is great value for a large family, like mine. My boys are very allergic to certain laundry soaps, but this one is fine and has a fresh scent, nothing overpowering, just clean and good. A little goes a long way, I use only a TAB per load on my front loader and that is plenty of soap. The container at this size is a bit heavy for my hands, but its a good deal when on sale, so I always buy the big one.

November 30, 2016

Honestly, I was not optimistic that this detergent would get my clothes as clean as well as my regular detergents. I received a sample to try and was proved wrong. I learned that companies do not have to list all toxic ingedients on their packaging. This detergent is 100% natural, so during a recent eczema flare up, I tried it. I was very pleased with the results..my clothes were as clan as usual, and I felt much better knowing I was not harming the environment, and that I may be eliminating a trigger for my itchy skin. It is a bit on the pricy side, but worth it if it eliminates an eczema event.

August 05, 2016

I got this as a freebie without high expectations on the cleaning results. Today I used this to wash a pile of my little one's clothes and I must say I'm very impressed. Food stains, spit up, urine smells..that's a really challenging load! I'm so impressed that it comes out clean and smells fresh. Though, I agree with other commenters that this detergent is quite expensive.

June 03, 2016

My husband has very sensitive skin and is very particular with what can irritate his skin. It has helped reduce the rashes and also has a great smell to it! Unfortunately it is quite costly and not many places sell this.

April 25, 2016

I LOVE THAT SEVENTH GENERATION PRODUCTS ARE NATURAL AND ARE SAFE FOR DELICATE SKIN THIS PRODUCT IS A MAJOR LIFE SAVER AND I AM THANKFUL THAT IT IS PLANT BASED IT IS A PRODUCT THAT YOU CAN TRUST

September 26, 2014

So glad that there are brands out in the market like Seventh Generation that give customers a choice to live more green. I have always been impressed with Seventh Generation and especially the laundry detergent. It does the job and is effective in getting the job done.

March 31, 2014

The one I'm using is 2x ultra concentrated - usable for most water temperatures. I bought this because it's biodegradable for use when we rent cottages with septic systems, but it works just as well as the chemical detergents and has enzyme stain removers . It's much kinder on the environment - and is cruelty-free. It's HE compatible, so it doesn't matter what type of machine I use it with. Love that it's no phosphates, no-animal derived ingredients, no petroleum cleaners and it's better for the environment.