Good

Shiseid white lucent Brightening mosturising emulsion Reviews

Ranked #625 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 31, 2016

The price for this is rather expensive, but the product itself is great. I've been using this lately as it has been very dry where I live, and this has helped immensely with dry spots on my cheek and forehead. I think this also may have helped with eczema on my hand It's a very odd texture as it is very oily, but runny at the same time, which is very different from moisturizing heavy creams. I haven't noticed a ton of lightening, but I think the moisturizing properties have helped with reducing some of the darker scars I have on my face.

January 14, 2016

this is one of the most beautiful emulsions I have ever used. It has lightened some freckles and has given me a naturally brighter skin tone. It feels like a serum and is lightly scented. My skin is very sensitive and I have had only success with this! I have been using it for about a month and my face looks more awake - without makeup

June 17, 2014

This is my go to moisturizer, most make me break out, but this doesn't, it's kind of pricey, but I use it anyways. This brand is great for asian skin.

August 12, 2013

Because of years of sun tanning, I started getting fleckles which can be considered very cute on many people but on me, they just look "unclean" as I like the perfect skin flawless look. I heard about the white lucent line by shiseido and bought the whole product line. I have been using them for 15 months now and the skin is much brighter and my freckles much lighter. It has for normal and enriched versions. I use enriched as I have dry skin.