Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush

Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush Reviews

Ranked #326 out of 456 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

May 09, 2016

This is similar to the ELF flat top brush. But i'm certain this brush is the better deal because it will last longest. It's very soft and great for buffing liquid or powder foundation evenly into the skin. The problem is if you have dry, flakey skin, this causes some micro exfoliation and doesn't look great under foundation. I prefer a sponge but this is great to have. I prefer it over a stippling brush.

December 07, 2015

I do not know how I did my foundation before this brush came into my life. It has changed my life. No hairs fall out and it applies the foundation so smoothly

May 27, 2015

The absolute best brush i have ever used! This brush is fantastic. I've been searching for a good brush and have finally found it. Works well and was worth every penny. Doesn't suck up product and offers full coverage and works well for building up foundation nicely.

November 07, 2014

This is the best brush I have found to apply foundation flawlessly! Streak-free and quick for me. I use this brush on days I dont want to use my beauty blender, and its more travel friendly than the sponge for me :)
love it!

October 25, 2014

This brush applies foundation like a dream. Believe the hype - I am now a believer! I have been reaching for this brush since the first day I tried it! I've seen minor shedding on this brush (a few hairs on the first few uses) but it's still densely packed.

May 24, 2014

I love this brush for applying foundation. It gets the job done quickly and smoothly. I also use it sometimes to blend out contouring or when I've over applied blush.

January 17, 2014

I really like this STYLE of brush -- the flat, dense, synthetic kabuki type. I own this brush and love it -- it's one of my go-to foundation brushes. It blends quickly and flawlessly without streaking and works great with liquids, creams, and even mineral powders. However, I am not a very big fan of Sigma's. The company has grown awfully full of themselves -- the prices have gone up while customer service and product quality have gone done. I highly recommend this *style/type* of brush, I don't recommend purchasing it from Sigma. Sedona Lace and lots of other companies make this same brush under a different name (you might even check Amazon for a generic version -- I saw one for $5!) and it's definitely worth checking out.

March 07, 2013

Soo happy with the results I've gotten with this brush !
Its very densely packed and soo soft to the touch. Great for buffing in liquid or cream foundation, or under eye concealer. It fits everywhere on your face that you need it to be perfectly.
I've had mine for a year and a half now, and it works just as great as it did the first time I used it, and its never shed.
I can't recommend this brush enough !