Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 141 in Facial Wipes

Simple cleansing wipes are made of softer than silk fibres, gentle cleansers, purified water and skin-loving ingredients such as Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E. These soft facial wipes lift away dirt, grease, impurities and makeup effectively, even waterproof mascara, while instantly hydrating your skin. Does not dry skin out, irritate skin, or leave residue. Skin is left feeling thoroughly clean, fresh and instantly hydrated.

No artificial dyes, alcohol, harsh chemicals, perfumes, parabens, or animal-derived ingredients. Dermatologically tested, these face wipes are hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

For more info, visit Simple.

January 29, 2017

Jai fait lessai gratuitement des lingettes et je les ai bien aimer. Elle sont douce mais nettoie tres bien par contre jai un certain mascara qui a ete plus dur a enlever que dautre. Le format est parfait et se traine bien avec sois. Par contre le systeme de fermeture pourais etre ameliorer avec le temps sa colle pu

January 27, 2017

#GotItFree

I used only one wipe and I've had enough to clean off all my make-up.
    The scent of the cleansing facial wipes is not too strong, but still smells good!

There are 25 wipes in the package which means you can use them in a month or even more.
    The package is about $10.99.

January 20, 2017

Love love LOVE these wipes! They are oil-free and super effective! I have been using them for 3 years now. I tried Neutrogena Wipes, MAC wipes and the Kirkland wipes at Costco in between the last 3 years but nothing compares to these ones. I will continue to purchase them again and again!

January 16, 2017

I've tried these wipes and I find them perfect for the amount of makeup I wear (casual) and with strength to spare. They're soft, effective, and the travel size packs are great for saving space or on the go.

January 11, 2017

i used the skin cleansing facial wipes for the first time during my vacation, i was amazed how it left my face hydrated and smooth. my face doesn't feel oily anymore, I love it.

January 09, 2017

The cleansing wipes are great and don't have a heavy fragrance like some of the others currently on the market. However, I find the cost is rather prohibitive based on how many wipes you get in a package.

January 09, 2017

J,ai essayer ces petites serviettes, le format me convient surtout en voyage, ou l'on ne peux pas emporter beaucoup de bouteilles de produit, exemples dans les avions. j'ai bien aimé.

January 08, 2017

It was ok. Was not as good as I had hoped. Did not remove my makeup the best. If i wasnt wearing any and just wanted to rince my face off with a wipe I guess they would be ok. I however would bot buy these again.

January 07, 2017

I've tried this product and others like it but I find this one to be the best it refreshes your skin beautifully it cleans excess makeup from your face leaving it fresh and clean

January 07, 2017

I have tried many different facial wipes and most are scratchy and hard on my face but these are very nice. I found the scent a bit much but it was a nice scent.

Shystarr79 added a new review for
    Bestope Brushes

Shystarr79 earned the Beauty Guru badge

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?

Sky821 added a new review for
    Keurig 2.0

xomniss added a new review for
    Olay Active Hydrating Cream