Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 158 in Facial Wipes

Simple cleansing wipes are made of softer than silk fibres, gentle cleansers, purified water and skin-loving ingredients such as Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E. These soft facial wipes lift away dirt, grease, impurities and makeup effectively, even waterproof mascara, while instantly hydrating your skin. Does not dry skin out, irritate skin, or leave residue. Skin is left feeling thoroughly clean, fresh and instantly hydrated.

No artificial dyes, alcohol, harsh chemicals, perfumes, parabens, or animal-derived ingredients. Dermatologically tested, these face wipes are hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

For more info, visit Simple.

May 21, 2017

These are really nice, especially for lazy nights when I really don't want to wash my face but I know I should. Takes makeup off great & doesn't dry out my skin. The price is a bit high for my liking when it comes to facial wipes though.

April 17, 2017

Ces lingettes nettoyantes enlèvent bien le maquillage. Elle ne laisse pas l'impression que la peau est huileuse. Puisqu'elles sont spécifiquement pour le visage, elles enlèvent bien le mascara et n'irrite pas les yeux.

February 21, 2017

J'ai bien aimée ces lingettes, il nettoie le visage avec douceur, et tres bon pour la peau sensible. Donc,cette
    lingette a laissée ma peau douce. J,ai bien aimé le format pratique de l'emballage.

February 20, 2017

J'ai été trop contente de recevoir ce paquet car j'allais justement m'acheter du démaquillant quand mon facteur est passé. En général je donne une bonne note pour ce produit par contre moins pour le mascara mais c'est pas si pire car c marqué sur le paquet de laissé pressionne aux zones plus difficile à démaquiller.

February 20, 2017

J'ai aimé l'épaisseur des lingettes et je trouve qu'elles durent longtemps...par contre pas aussi efficace pour enlever le mascara et ca que je ne porte pas du waterproof. Personnellement je préfère l'eau micellaire mais ca dépanne et j'aime bien mais n'utilise pas ce démaquillant tout le temps ...parfait pour sur le pouce.

February 19, 2017

I found it worked really well. It didnt bother my sensitive skin which is unusual for skin products. It was refreshing and a great thing to have after a long day or short night. I did find that it took more than one to remove a full face of makeup which was not optimal.

February 19, 2017

These wipes are great! Cleaned my skin and left it feeling refreshed, and I love the resealable package. I love how quick and easy they are to use. #gotitfree

February 10, 2017

I was very pleased with this product and a little disappointed. The packaging is great because you can reclose it which is handy. The scent is very light and fresh not a lot of over powering stuff that would attack my hay fever allergies!! I love that each cloth is just the right size for the job and has the right amount of wetness to it. The only problem I had is that it did not help my forehead for greasiness, now don't get me wrong this product does not add greasiness it just did not take it away as I thought it would, but then again not any products out there will take it away 100% !! so other then that minor issue, I would definitely buy this product and use it as my regular routine. Plus a bonus if your on the go or traveling, perfect pack size!

February 09, 2017

The scent is lovely and they don't leave my skin feeling greasy. However, they are not super effective. I have to use a few tissues just to get some makeup off.

February 05, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by these cleansing wipes. As someone with sensitive skin I typically don't use wipes as they leave my skin either feeling dry, breaking out from scents or still feeling like it needs to be cleansed. These wipes left my skin feeling clean and refreshed; I'll without a doubt keep using these. Thanks to ChickAdvisor for giving me the chance to try these. #gotitfree