Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #4 out of 162 in Facial Wipes

Simple cleansing wipes are made of softer than silk fibres, gentle cleansers, purified water and skin-loving ingredients such as Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E. These soft facial wipes lift away dirt, grease, impurities and makeup effectively, even waterproof mascara, while instantly hydrating your skin. Does not dry skin out, irritate skin, or leave residue. Skin is left feeling thoroughly clean, fresh and instantly hydrated.

No artificial dyes, alcohol, harsh chemicals, perfumes, parabens, or animal-derived ingredients. Dermatologically tested, these face wipes are hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

For more info, visit Simple.

June 12, 2017

These are great! Take off makeup gently and cleanly. My face feels good when I use these, not irritated at all. The scent is light and not too strong. Sometimes I just use these, sometimes I also wash my face afterwards but then all my makeup is off. These are great quality.

June 09, 2017

This is the only facial wipes that I know that is gentle and doesn't break me out and makes me feel clean when I am done. I feel like it helps remove trace of makeup without any effort .

May 26, 2017

I'm not a typical user of facial wipes, but I got these in a free beauty box once. I was previously accustomed to using liquid makeup remover, but I was pleasantly surprised at how efficient these were at removing makeup. They smell wonderful and are so gentle on the skin. Aside from being a little on the pricey side, they are definitely a great product that I would recommend.

May 25, 2017

Very impressed with these wipes. There very moist and it gets the job done. It leaves my face feeling good after I use it and it really does a good job removing my makeup.

April 05, 2017

I just purchased these to compare my makeup removers. This blows the others out of the water. I was given micellar water from two different companies for makeup removal. One was better than the other. A friend recommended these wipes. They were on sale so I gave them a shot. WOW!!! My only boo hoo about them is that my face felt scratchy afterwards. I rinsed and put some moisturizer on. My face felt much better after that.

March 16, 2017

These wipes are one of my favourites as I have sensitive skin and they don't irritate me as other brands tend to. Purchase them on sale and its worth the price!

March 14, 2017

These facial wipes leave my skin feeling fresh, clean! and most importantly gets the makeup off! I keep them on my bedside table also to freshen my face after naps etc.

March 07, 2017

I received this product as a sample, I am the first to admit I am leary about trying new facial wipes as I had a very bad reaction in the past requiring a visit to the emergency room. These wipes are thick and wonderful, I love, love this product and will continue to sing their praises!!

February 27, 2017

J'avais très hâte d'essayer ces lingettes démaquillantes puisque je n'avais jamais essayé cette marqué. J'ai beaucoup aimé l'odeur discrète. Au début je trouvais que les lingettes n'étaient pas très humide mais finalement c'était parfait. J'ai adoré la technologie Aqualock pour garder les lingettes humides. Très bon démaquillant, j'ai beaucoup aimé et je recommande!!

February 26, 2017

This has been one of the few facial products that I've been able to use in the most recent years. My skin is reactive and most products I try to use makes me feel like I want to scratch my skin off

Legalization

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT DO YOU USE COCONUT OIL FOR?

Hairstylists