4.1/5
Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes Reviews
#4 in Face Wipes

Simple cleansing wipes are made of softer than silk fibres, gentle cleansers, purified water and skin-loving ingredients such as Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E. These soft facial wipes lift away dirt, grease, impurities and makeup effectively, even waterproof mascara, while instantly hydrating your skin. Does not dry skin out, irritate skin, or leave residue. Skin is left feeling thoroughly clean, fresh and instantly hydrated.

No artificial dyes, alcohol, harsh chemicals, perfumes, parabens, or animal-derived ingredients. Dermatologically tested, these face wipes are hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

For more info, visit Simple.

December 28, 2017

Vraiment abordables

C’est un produit pas cher, inodore, sa ne brule pas ma peau, sa ne l'irrite surtout pas, sa enleve bien le maquillage donc pourquoi pas acheter ce produit?

December 28, 2017

SIMPLE KIND TO SKIN CLEANSING FACIAL WIPES

affordable, convenient and pre-moistened cleansing wipes that are nicely saturated, ultra-soft and gentle. It is fragrance-free and not irritating to the skin or eyes. the only downside it doesn't have a lid closure that would help prevent them from drying out and stay moist like, the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths, other than that the simple wipes are a good product overall

November 23, 2017

This product is fantastic.

I recently tried Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes. It thoroughly cleansed my face and removed all my makeup with minimal effort. It was gentle on my skin and contained no fragrance or any irritants. This product is perfect for everyone, especially those with sensitive skin.

October 16, 2017

fresh and clean

These wipes are a good quality, they are nice and moist and do a wonderful job of removing the days grime and makeup. They leave my skin feeling soft and clean.

September 20, 2017

AMAZING!

I love using cleansing wipes! They're efficient and time saving! I usually keep a pack of these in my nightstand for the end of the day refresher! I love that these are for sensitive skin and they don't leave a gross feel to them on your face! I would definitely recommend these to anyone! They're also great at removing all kinds of make up!

August 09, 2017

The only facial wipes I can use

Simple Skincare Cleansing facial wipes are the best! It doesn't hurt your eyes, and you need only one wipe to clean your all face, even if you're using waterproof makeup. Furthermore, it smells good, not chemical at all. I'm leaving in France, and I can't find this product easily, so this is the first thing I'm buying when I travel to England. My best friend bought it too, and she absolutely loved it, and so my cousin when she tried them last time!

July 15, 2017

Great wipe

I received these wipes as part of a kit I purchased. Typically, I don't use wipes due to the chemicals. and prefer to use a make up eraser. However, I found that the ingredients for the Simple wipes were not harmful. I find that they are good to use when I am traveling or don't have the time to thoroughly remove my make up with a cloth.

June 22, 2017

Beauty Staple

Love them:) removes all my makeup and does not irritate my eyes like some brands I've tried in the past.
    Not a strong scent, Very refreshing.
    Deffinitely recommend to others #Myopinion #lovethem

June 12, 2017

These are great! Take off makeup gently and cleanly. My face feels good when I use these, not irritated at all. The scent is light and not too strong. Sometimes I just use these, sometimes I also wash my face afterwards but then all my makeup is off. These are great quality.

June 09, 2017

This is the only facial wipes that I know that is gentle and doesn't break me out and makes me feel clean when I am done. I feel like it helps remove trace of makeup without any effort .