Simple Kind To Skin Protecting Light Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

This Protecting Light Moisturizer with SPF 15, a perfect oil free blend of skin-loving ingredients and added vitamins, moisturizes with a light, non-greasy feel and helps protect your skin from UVA and UVB rays. Perfect even for sensitive skin.

For more info, visit Simple.

November 20, 2016

It's ok product for it's price, I don't really expect a lot from it. But it does what it claims for. I will recommend it if you need a budget everyday sunscreen and you are not out a lot in the sun.

October 19, 2016

I have been a fan of Simple skincare products for years. I used to use the Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer as my daytime moisturizer, but I haven't been able to find it for a long time now. It seems they discontinued it in favour of this, so I decided to give it a try.

This has a mild SPF in it (15), whereas the original Hydrating Light Moisturizer did not contain any. While that's definitely a plus because it's a good thing to protect your skin from the sun, this unfortunately seemed to mess with what was already a good formula, and for me personally, makes it less enjoyable to wear on my skin.

I love Simple products because I have very sensitive skin and I'm also very sensitive to fragrance, and all of their past products had been perfume/fragrance-free. Because of the addition of SPF, this naturally has a smell to it, and it's one that I don't particularly like or tolerate. I would much rather use my own suncare product, which I know will not irritate me. This is also considerably more greasy and considerably less comfortable on my skin than the original formula. It's the only cream from Simple that leaves me looking shiny and which breaks me out.

I wish they had left the original light moisturizer as part of their line and given shoppers a choice between the two, rather than discontinuing one all together. I wouldn't recommend this one if you are looking to avoid that greasy feeling and unfortunate, chemical-like SPF smell.

October 19, 2016

I use this moisturizer every day, I love how light weight it is but it doesn't feel too oily or heavy. My skin gets dry in the cooler months and this helps combat that problem. The price is super reasonable and I love that it has an spf since I'm only 24 and already see signs of aging in my skin!

October 14, 2016

À cause de la protection UV, cette crème chauffe la peau si nous avions des blessures ou des rougeurs. Elle n'est donc pas recommandée pour les peaux sèches et sensibles.

October 14, 2016

I recently heard good reviews about this moisturizer so i bought this to try,its skin protecting light moisturizer with SPF 15 ,its really does work great , gives your skin enough moisture without making your skin feel greasy ,definitely for a person who has dry skin and I would've loved this product more if the SPF level was higher then 15.

October 12, 2016

The bottle is a great price around 12.99. I love it as an under my foundation moisturizer because it is oil free. I cannot stand oily face creams. This absorbs really well into the skin making my face feel soft. It has healing vitamin E and B5. Both those vitamins are immensely beneficial for your skin. I like that it is an SPF in it and it's. It greasy. Most spf makeups and or lotions I have used in the past were almost always greasy. This cream even controls my oils on my face making them less apparent. So it's definitely worth trying out.

October 11, 2016

I love Simple Kind To Skin Protecting Light Moisturizer SPF 15 because I work outdoors and it is very important at my age (mid '50's) to use SPF no matter how warm it feels outside. I find it great for my slightly allergic 'nose' and the lotion applies very smoothly, the bottle is easy and the price is right.

October 10, 2016

Not the best moisturizer but its good because it has spf 15. I use this on top of other moisturizer to benefit from spf when i go out in the afternoon. If im going out in the morning i have to use a greater spf 30 and up. I feel like it dries out my skin a little when i remove it but maybe its because of the weather changing i don't knowbut definitely it doesn't lock the moister in.

October 09, 2016

This is a great lightweight moisturizer for the day. it has a light texture and it absorbs quickly into the skin. it has spf which is good and it wears well uderneath makeup. i recommand it for people with normal to slightly dry skin

October 09, 2016

This product is a lot more affordable than other moisturizers. I only need to apply it once or twice and don't have to worry about my skin getting dry for the rest of the day. Having SPF is a nice bonus