Good

Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1073 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Frequent hand washing and exposure to harsh irritants are leading causes of dry skin. A good dry skin care product should do more than just replace lost moisture; it should prevent dry skin from occurring. Skin MD Natural shielding lotion is water resistant, protecting hands from dry skin caused by hand washing, dish washing, exposure to cleaning products and more.

"Every day our skin is exposed to numerous chemicals & irritants just in everyday life - you don't have to be working in chemicals or with cleaning fluids to have that happen. Skin care and skin treatment is important in today's polluted environment," says Dr. Lisa Benest, a board certified dermatologist in Burbank, CA.

Skin MD Natural is a breakthrough in skin care: The humectant (an ingredient that attracts moisture) used in Skin MD Natural is unique to it and lab results show that it is 6 times more effective than any other humectant found in other common skin care products. In addition, Skin MD Natural enhances the power of the top layer of the skin to resist environmental irritants while protecting the inner natural moisture. It is promptly absorbed, without the slightest hint of any greasy or oily feeling or residue, transforming the outer layer of skin into a hydrating invisible shield.

Many bargain lotions and conventional moisturizers contain low cost ingredients like petroleum that make skin a greasy mess instead of healing dry skin. Skin MD Natural uses only the finest high quality ingredients to create a lightweight formula that absorbs quickly for silky, smooth skin without any greasy residue. In fact, it contains more than 90% natural ingredients, and ALL are 100% food-grade and on the FDA's "most safe" list.

A shielding lotion becomes part of the skin's protective barrier helping to strengthen and restore it. This ability allows Skin MD Natural to retain skin's own natural oils alleviating the need for artificial moisturizers as a dry skin treatment.

June 24, 2010

Five stars all the way!! Light weight and smooth, this nourishing face moisturizer is great for dry skin. My skin seemed to absorb it right away, not leaving a greasy residue like other moisturizers. As a Floridian, I tend to be in the sun often. I use this every night before bed and wake up in the morning feeling wonderful. I wasn't expecting much from this 4 oz. bottle, but it truly is one of my most favorite beauty products.

On days where my skin is more of a combination, I use this product on the dry areas first, and quickly sweep over my T zone. I feel that it helps balance me out, and I can definitely tell a difference in my skin if I should not use it for a couple of days. A must have in my beauty routine!!

January 11, 2010

I find this surprisingly effective. Winter does a terrible number on my skin. I get dry red patches all over my body and sometimes even on my face. My face basically peels all winter. I got a bottle of this from the PR company and have had a chance to try it for the last couple of weeks. It's designed to keep your skin hydrated by creating a protective barrier that holds the moisture in. I apply my regular lotion over top. What I've noticed so far is that the flaking on my face has stopped, and I'm seeing a reduction in the red marks on my body. It's pretty effective for something I wouldn't normally have picked up at the store. The packaging isn't much to bark at, but if you have really dry skin and want to try a natural solution, I recommend giving this one a try.

November 08, 2009

After giving birth to my third child I noticed my skin started becoming cracked and dry. I went to my doctor several times and he told me that I needed to be hydrated. So he recommended that I drink more water and try some Gatorade for awhile to see if that would cure my problem. After doing this for about two months I didn't see any changes whatsoever. I eventually ventured off on my own, so I started to take multi-vitamins at first as I thought this might do the trick. As usual nothing happened then I started to notice that my skin start flaking and peeling even worst than before. At this point I figured maybe I will change the brand of my soap to something that had moisturizer in it. I admit this help a little but not to my satisfaction.

Then I came across a product called Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion so I though hey let me try it and see what happens. I have been using this every morning when I wake-up then in the evening before bedtime and I have seen a major difference in my skins appearance. My skin became softer and the flaking has come to and end. It does wonders for my skin. It's like a little skin Jeanie in a bottle. Even though my elbows make take a little extra work I truly believe this will help in the long run.

June 16, 2009

This is one of the best lotions I've used to freshen and soften my skin! You can read more here http://snipsandsnailsboutique.blogspot.com/2009/06/skin-md-natural-shielding-lotion.html