Skinfix Hand Repair Cream

Skinfix Hand Repair Cream Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 308 in Hand Lotions & Creams

June 28, 2016

This lotion is insanely expensive. The small tube goes for about $25 and the big one is over $40! But the lotion itself is amazing. It is super thick, more like a cream. It is very greasy - I cannot put this all over my hands - just on the dry parts. If I use it on the insides of my palms my hands feel (and stay feeling) very greasy for a very long time. I like to just rub it into the dry parts on the backs of my hands and knuckles and into the tips of my dry thumbs. It works really well, often healing up dry patches in just a use or two. It works best when allowed to absorb for a while, but even just putting it on for fifteen minutes or so before your next hand wash will make a difference. If you have severely dry skin on your hands this one is worth a try if you are willing to shell out $25 for a hand cream! A little goes a long way though, and my own tube has lasted quite a while. I will probably purchase another tube when this one runs out - I live in Alberta and it is really dry. You never know when a particularly stubborn dry skin patch might pop up!

June 28, 2016

I've been looking for a good hand cream to help with my skin for ages. In winter my hands get cracked and bleed from the cold and I've never been able to find something to help fix it until I tried skin fix. The scent is not too overwhelming and the formula isn't too thick. Almost instantly putting it on you get relief on your skin and it helps it clear up within days.

November 24, 2015

This cream really works. I had a really dry patch on my hand and I used other creams and it help a little. I put Skinfix cream on it one day and the dry patch was gone the next day.

July 28, 2015

This hand cream is fairly effective. It is very thick and creamy. The only downside I found was that it seems a bit greasier than I prefer. I think this would be totally okay during the winter months, but I tried it in the middle of summer, so it seems a bit excessive right now. I will definitely continue using it when my hands are dry though as it really softens them up.