Smart Classics Cushion Reduces Static Hair Brush

Smart Classics Cushion Reduces Static Hair Brush Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1533 out of 2162 in Hair Care

February 19, 2012

I was looking for a good hair brush when I came across this one made by Goody. It claimed it could reduce static, witch my long hair was badly in need of since we’ve had the heat on through out the winter. Every time I’d brush my hair it would stand out like I had just stuck my finger in a socket and it was making me a bit loony. So I picked this one up to see just how well it would work, or not work on my fly away hair. To my surprise it’s worked great. This Goody Smart Classics Cushion Brush glides through my long hair very easily and I’ve had very little fly away hair if any since I’ve started using it. I even walked around on the carpet with my slippers on trying to make static and it was still able to control the fly away hair. I don’t know how it works, I just know that it does for me and I love it! If you have trouble with your hair flying away on you when you brush your hair, then I’d definitely recommend you give the Goody Classics Cushion Brush that reduces static a try. I’m sure you’ll be as pleased with it as I am!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends