• Smartfood Creamy Dill Popcorn
  • Smartfood Creamy Dill Popcorn

Smartfood Creamy Dill Popcorn Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 1061 in Snacks

June 24, 2016

I like this popcorn for a snack because I think ( might not be) that it is somehow healthier then some of the alternatives. It has a nice dill flavor.

June 24, 2016

SmartFood Popcorn is very tasty, and has a few flavors choose from.
I had grown up eating the White Cheddar flavor, but now there's a Creamy Dill and I've Fallen In Love!!
Sometimes I'll still purchase the original white cheddar, but mostly it's the CreamyDill Ithat is permanently on our shopping list!!!

5 Stars Allll The Way!!!

I definitely recommend SmartFood to anyone!!!!

June 16, 2016

I love Smartfood dill popcorn. Dill tastes natural and it's great to have a snack that you don't feel guilty about! No problem eating a couple of bowls!

May 21, 2016

I love popcorn, it's one of my favourite snacks. When I saw these at my local grocery store I knew I had to try them, I love the white cheddar variety they have and these ended up being almost as great as those. The perfect amount of seasoning.

May 21, 2016

I love the Smartfood brand of Popcorn - it's so addictive! I recently purchased the Creamy Dill and was pleasantly surprised at how flavorful it was. The nutritional information states that there are 250 calories per 4 cups, and I never eat that amount anyway, so it feels like a guiltless snack, especially in comparison to chips and other fried snacks.

I would definitely recommend giving this a try, and I can't wait to test out the other flavors as well!

May 17, 2016

If you love popcorn and the flavor of dill you will love this! It is creamy and full of dill flavor. Just the right amount of tangy flavor, but not so much that your lips"pucker up"! Love it

February 18, 2016

Just tried this for the first time, basically because of the Pespi promo, and I was pleasantly surprised! Loved the "dilly" taste and couldn't stop munching away!

December 17, 2015

i am a fan of pretty much anything with dill flavour. This popcorn is a great snack. I struggle to eat in normal portions! Delicious.

December 17, 2015

Smartfood Creamy Dill Popcorn;

smart food brand popcorn is a great popcorn for more of a healthy choice and less calorific choice!

when i saw the dill flavoured popcorn i had to try! and loved!!

the taste was present, strong, great

did not rub off easily was the texture and popped popcorn i enjoy with the taste of dill i crave

will continue buying the extra butter and dill popcorn from smart food

December 10, 2015

Yummy! This new Smartfood flavour is so delicious. The tangy dill blend generously coats each signature fluffy Smartfood popcorn kernel. It's not overpowering and tastes like real pickles. I liked that this flavour didn't leave a residue on your fingers. The whole family enjoyed "Tangy Dill". I will definitely be purchasing again.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye