Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream Eyes Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream Eyes Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #131 out of 183 in BB Creams

February 06, 2016

I love smash box products however I wasn't too crazy about this BB cream. I found that you have to use a lot to get the desired look and to cover imperfections. It does stay on and last all day so there is no need to reapply

February 05, 2016

This product has a smooth consistency and doesn't settle into fine lines. The only issue is that if is very light and doesn't cover imperfections that well. If you have very good skin that needs a bit of brightening, this product would work great. If you have acne scaring and dark circles like myself, the product will not be as effective.

October 01, 2015

I was really excited for this concelaer because I like the foundation of the same name. However, this didn't have the coverage I was looking for. I like the brush style application though.

October 23, 2014

Great concealer for glow and coverage for under-eyes! Doesn't crease much on my SUPER expressive eyes haha.
2 bad points, I dislike built-in brushes and this one is no exception it is a TERRIBLE brush that's very rigid and actually uncomfortable to use so I tend to put some on my hand and use a different brush. I also wish this had more colours, there are some pretty big jumps in colour.

June 23, 2014

SMASHBOX CAMERA READY BB CREAM EYES, is probably one of my favourite products I use as a concealer. I purchased the light/medium colour for myself to originally use as a highlighter. However the colour wasn't light enough and instead it matched my skintone under the eyes which allowed me to use as a concealer. I really love the application brush I find that using pots under the eyes are heavy and can cause premature wrinkles. I find that with the brush applicator you can get the right amount you want without wasting. I normally apply the product under my eyes and use a light concealer brush to blend it out.

Price is a $29 which is on the pricey side however I would say test the product out at Sephora or Shoppers Drug Mart and if you like it purchase. I noticed with this product it doesn't crease which is really good but on the safe side it always a good idea to use a powder under the eyes which will help prevent creasing. I would recommend this product and it does come in 5 different shades. So either good for highlighting or concealing.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products