Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Oil-Free Pore Minimizing

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 324 in Primer

November 14, 2016

J'adore ce pore minimizing de smashbox. Il laisse ma peau tellement douce et c'est une très bonne vase sous le fond de teint. Je n'ai pas l'impression d'appliquer quoi que ce soit et camouffle très bien les pores.

November 14, 2016

Overall, I was satisfied with this Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer and I loved the way it smoothed the look of my pores and fine lines. It goes on smooth over softer, smoother areas of my face. Be careful using this primer over dry patches, however, as it can feel chalky. I would also recommend sticking with lighter makeups if you're going to wear anything over this primer as it can feel a bit heavy.

September 23, 2016

This primer is the only one I have found that doesn't make my face feel like I just added another layer of moisturizer. It gives me a nice soft base to add my foundation to. Great product! the price is a bit more but lasts for so long.

September 22, 2016

This product does not work well at all ! From personal experience on dark/ mixed complexion! It leaves a white film residue which is very unpleasantly unattractive.

March 08, 2016

I love this stuff! When i it on it makes my skin feel like silk! and its great for keeping my makeup on all day. I have really oily skin and this also helps control it for most of the day.

February 17, 2016

The smashbox photo finish foundation primer for minimizing pores is truly a miracle product in a bottle. This primer helps to reduce the visibility of my enlarged pores on my nose, chin and forehead. This product was recommended to me by a fellow blogger and i have to say she was absolutely right.

It doesnt leave your face feeling heavy or oily. and the best thing is that it blends right in with your natural skin tone so that it can be worn underneath a moisturizer or BB cream for those days where you feel like taking a break from foundation.

January 13, 2016

I don't think this product did anything to/ for my pores but like other Smashbox primers it definitely did its job effectively priming my face for foundation. It goes on mostly smooth (some spots cake and don't smooth out very well) but it definitely helps my makeup go on evenly and last longer than usual.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml