Snickers Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 737 in Chocolate

July 23, 2016

I have been buying snickers for a long time. I always buy some for my mother, they are her favorite candy bar. I love that have peanuts, caramel and chocolate, all things that I really like. Growing up my mother would put a bar in the refrigerator and let the bar get kind of hard and then thinly slice the bar before eating.

April 28, 2016

Snickers has been around a long time. I enjoyed eating this chocolate bar as a kid and still enjoy now as an adult. I love the milk chocolate combined with peanuts and caramel. So yummy and chewy that I can taste it now.

February 18, 2016

Honestly my favourite chocolate bar, I really do feel like it is almost a meal with the nuts and chewiness. You can never go wrong with a Snickers as a treat.

February 13, 2016

I ate Snickers since I was a kid. I don't eat chocolates too often because I am trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle, but I definitely love the taste.

February 13, 2016

I love candy bars but I don't eat them all that often. I really love Snickers because it really has it all as far as I'm concerned, it's got the peanuts and caramel, it's got the chocolate and nougat (whatever nougat is).

February 11, 2016

This is a wonderful chocolate bar. Carmel, peanuts and chocolate, so delicious! So enjoyable! I highly recommend this bar. Great as a snack or just because!

Updated On: February 20, 2016

This is perfect to carry with you in case you need a snack! Very convenient to put in your purse or backpack for those very long days when you need something to keep you going.

February 03, 2016

This chocolate tastes great! Really cheap in price, I usually buy it from the dollar store for 77 cents and it really satisfies my chocolate craving!

January 30, 2016

This is a really good bar between the chocolate and all the ingredients on the inside they combine together really well for a nice salty and sweet treat.

January 28, 2016

Pretty much any dessert that combines caramel and chocolate
are right up my alley. It is not my favourite chocolate bar but
it is a great combination of flavours.

January 28, 2016

O how I miss thee!!! I'm a vegan now and can't indulge in this heavenly sin but I always tell my husband that if I break this life choice that I made, it would be for a snickers bar. My go to chocolate bar, hands down. no excuses!