Soft & Dri Clinical Protection
Good

Soft & Dri Clinical Protection Reviews

Ranked #185 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

October 27, 2016

I find the clinical strength Soft & Dry well worth the few dollars more it costs. I use it because I am subject to hot flashes as I am going through menopause and I find that the clinical strength just adds that little bit of extra protection. It goes on smoothly and leaves no residue on clothing. Sometimes you can find it on sale and that's when I stock up as I think it will be awhile before I go back to regular strength. Well worth the money.

August 23, 2016

For a clinical antiperspirant, this is a big nope. Within an hour of showering and getting dressed I can feel sweat under my arms. I find that the regular strength Soft & Dri works much better than this. It smells great and applies easily but just doesn't hold up to summer heat even a little bit.

June 27, 2015

I recently tried Soft & Dri Clinical Protection after they discontinued there power strip product. I have tried many other deodorants and find I am very sensitive and usually break out in a rash, or I find some don't work too well. This product was excellent! It didn't make me react and a little goes a long way! It keeps you super dry and smelling great! It is a little more expensive then other deodorants but I think that because you don't need to use as much it is worth the cost. I also find that it goes on sale at least once a month, and when it does it's usually for at least $2-$3 off!