Softlips® Lip Balm - Coconut Cream

Softlips® Lip Balm - Coconut Cream Reviews

Ranked #254 out of 784 in Lip Balm

June 13, 2016

I love the soft lips balm. I think I have almost tried them all and I like all of them. I like the way it glides on and I like the way my lips feel when I use it.

June 13, 2016

Softlips® Lip Balm - Coconut Cream tastes really good and the smell is amazing, so tropical and coconutty! I am nuts for anything coconut flavoured right now and this fit the bill when I found my lips got sunburned last week. I bought this and have used it daily since. My lips were instantly moisturized and it left a nice shine. Love it!

June 13, 2016

I love this product. Every time I place it on my lips all I think of is summertime. It makes your lips extra soft and the smell of coconut is just amazing.

June 08, 2016

coconut flavour is one of my favourite lip balms to use! But the slimness of the balm itself does not cover your entire lip area and is a bit hard to use. It would be better if it were like most other lip balms!!

June 08, 2016

I really love the way that Softlips feel, so smooth and light weight. Plus my lips are so soft and moisturized. I really love the scent as well, it's so delicious! The small tube is both a pro and a con, it takes up barely any space in my purse or pocket but I also find it can be a little bit of an inconvenience while applying. The balm always ends up rounding at the top for me because of the small tub. Still love it, definitely my go to.

June 08, 2016

The Ingredients that they used before was way better. Now, I have this weird after taste whenever I accidently taste it. Grr. Please change it back. I'll buy lots. Giggles. Thank you for your time. Hugs.

January 21, 2016

By far the best softlips ive ever tried and it smells great to :)

January 11, 2015

Although I love the scent of this product, it's not my favourite Soft Lips lip balm. I find it doesn't last long on my lips, and I find that it has a cooling sensation on my lips which tends to make them feel drier.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation