Softlips® LUXE Lip Moisturizer - Creamy Coconut Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 784 in Lip Balm

A multifunctional lip balm for incredibly healthy, soft and beautiful lips. Unlike any other lip balm on the market today, New Softlips® LUXE 5-in-1 Lip Care combines function and style in a glass-like stick and a lipstick precision applicator.

Uniquely formulated with Lip Perfecting Technology – this balm blends five essential lip benefits.

You might also be interested in Softlips® LUXE Lip Moisturizer - Silky Shea.

For more info, please visit Softlips
Facebook: www.facebook.com/softlipsCAN

June 27, 2016

I got this product complimentary for testing purposes from Chickadvisor. I think it's such a great product! I'm a big fan of not only the lip balm stick itself, but also the packaging. The formula leaves me lips soft and moisturized, without any sticky tacky feeling, and I love that the bullet is much bigger than the old softlips bullets. The packaging is pretty too. I would repurchase.

June 24, 2016

I was first drawn to the coconut flavour as right now it's all about coconut scents and flavours for me. This left my lips soft and smooth. It was easy to glide on, I liked the shape. It is not oversized but nice and portable. Fits perfectly in my bag. The coconut scent is really refreshing and tropical and the taste is nice and not unpleasant. My chapped dry lips were gone after continued use over a couple of days. The emolients really sunk in.

June 23, 2016

I received this lip moisturizer free for review through Chickadvisor.
I really liked this lip moisturizer, the product went onto my lips smoothly and left them feeling moisturized and comfortable. The formula is not greasy at all and stays in place for quite a while. the scent and flavour of this lip moisturizer is very nice and sweet without being overpowering. I also really like the packaging that this lip moisturizer comes in (similar to a lipstick tube) it is nice and slim and fits into my purse without taking up too much room and I like the diagonal cut of the product.

June 23, 2016

Coconut is all the rage right now and I love that soft lips harnessed it's lovely scent and moisturizing power in a lip care product! I prefer it in a lipstick tube type delivery system and love the packaging! I keep this in my trail bag for a mid hike touch up because I am definitely a mouth breather when it comes to hiking. This versatile 5 in 1 is one of my favs by far!

June 23, 2016

LOVE THIS FOR SUMMER! It reminds me of drinking a pina colada! I use this one almost everyday even under liquid lipsticks. It's very hydrating and doesn't have a horrible taste when it gets in your mouth.

June 22, 2016

I was selected by ChickAdvisor to test Softlips® LUXE Lip Moisturizer - Creamy Coconut for free.

I've always been a big fan of Softlips products. I think if you went into my home, you'd find one in just about every drawer, nook and cranny!

The product itself is great, stays on long, feels rich and doesn't seem greasy. The coconut flavour smells like paradise but the flavour is quite mild, which I'm happy about as the stronger flavoured balms tend to get licked off. The packaging is nice and looks elegant. So far it hasn't melted in the heat and I had yet to have a lip pop off while it's in my purse.

June 22, 2016

this lip product is very silky, smooth and creamy. made my lips feel very soft and helped with healing the chapping. nice light scent, would recommend. received as a free sample from chick advisor. I really like this coconut smell and lip moisturizer

June 18, 2016

I had never seen a lipstick-shaped lip balm until this one and I can say that I am VERY impressed with it. It left my lips feeling very soft and hydrated like the cubes do but I prefer this LUXE applicator much better. It's a lot easier than the others to apply and it's a lot of product. The Coconut scent and flavour was perfect. Definitely recommend.

June 18, 2016

I received this for free as part of the chick advisor product review club. I really love the light creamy coconut flavour in this lip balm. It helped smooth my lips right away, making them healthy, soft, and beautiful! I definitely recommend this to all!

June 17, 2016

I loved this lip moisturizer. It smells so good! Was my favourite flavour and it is very moisturizing. Very cool design also (like a lipstick). Would definately recommend!