Softlips® LUXE Lip Moisturizer - Silky Shea Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 787 in Lip Balm

A multifunctional lip balm for incredibly healthy, soft and beautiful lips. Unlike any other lip balm on the market today, New Softlips Luxe 5-in-1 Lip Care combines function and style in a glass-like stick and a lipstick precision applicator.

Uniquely formulated with Lip Perfecting Technology – this balm blends five essential lip benefits.

You might also be interested in Softlips® LUXE Lip Moisturizer - Creamy Coconut.

For more info, please visit Softlips
Facebook: www.facebook.com/softlipsCAN

June 24, 2016

Thank you ChickAdvisor for sending me some SoftLips samples! In addition to a cute SoftLips bag, I received the Softlips LUXE Lip Moisturizer in Silky Shea and I'm telling y'all: I FREAKIN' LOVE IT. Out of all the lip products I've used, this one really does keep your lips moisturized. I suffer from cracked lips in the summer and this balm truly helped that problem. 10/10 would recommend!!!

June 22, 2016

I was selected by ChickAdvisor to test Softlips® LUXE Lip Moisturizer - Silky Shea for free.

I've always been a big fan of Softlips products. I think if you went into my home, you'd find one in just about every drawer, nook and cranny!

The product itself is great, stays on long, feels rich and doesn't seem greasy. The Shea balm has been my favourite as shea butter is so moisturizing! Plus, as the other balms have a strong flavour, there is a better chance that I might lick them off, so it's less of a problem with the shea. The packaging is nice and looks elegant. So far it hasn't melted in the heat and I had yet to have a lip pop off while it's in my purse. It's a win for me!

June 22, 2016

this lip product is very silky, smooth and creamy. made my lips feel very soft and helped with healing the chapping. nice light scent, would recommend. received as a free sample from chick advisor.

June 20, 2016

Great quality product, makes my lips feel amazing and smells delightful. Also doesn't leave a bad oily feeling on my lips, price is really comparable and I think I'll continue using this brand.

June 18, 2016

I had never seen a lipstick-shaped lip balm until this one and I can say that I am VERY impressed with it. It left my lips feeling very soft and hydrated like the cubes do but I prefer this applicator much better. It's a lot easier than the others to apply and it's a lot of product. The scent and flavour was perfect. Definitely recommend.

June 17, 2016

I liked the product but it wasn't great. I still found myself reaching for my usual brand because I found this was not very moisturizing. I wouldn't ever find myself choosing to purchase this product over the many other available that in my opinion work much better.

I received this product free from ChickAdvisor for the pursposes of writing on honest review.

June 16, 2016

I absolutely loved this one! It's ultra moisturizing and keeps my lips silky smooth. I love applying it before using lipstick or colored balms to avoid the dry look. I love applying this before bed too, so I have soft, moisturized lips when I wake up! :)

June 15, 2016

I received this for free as part of the Product Review Club.

I love this packaging! (lipstick style) which is a nice change from my usual spherical style lip balm.

The flavour is nice and mild so no issues there.
The issue for me was a lack of moisture. It really did not do much for me. I had to reapply quite often, and that is not something I find that I have to do with my usual lip balm. My lips felt thirsty all day.
I also don't like the fact that there is mineral oil in this product. I find it more of a filler and an unhealthy ingredient and for the SRP of this product ($4.99 + tax), I would expect better (more natural) ingredients.

Unfortunately I will not be purchasing this product.

June 14, 2016

I received the product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.
this is very moisturizing and lasts along time. It's not sticky or oily. IL this is a nice subtle scent and an ideal lip moisturizer for those who don't want anything strong that lasts.

June 14, 2016

This product is so moisturizing and does not come off easily even through your coffee dates! I really enjoyed the barely there scent of this product and that there were no strong chemical tasted.. I would highly recommend this lip balm to anyone who desires a moisturizing, long lasting product. I received this product in exchange for my 100% honest review.