• SoftSoap Body Butter Moisturizing Wash Heavenly Vanilla
  • SoftSoap Body Butter Moisturizing Wash Heavenly Vanilla

SoftSoap Body Butter Moisturizing Wash Heavenly Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #139 out of 552 in Body Wash

June 27, 2016

Was looking for a body wash on sale. This had me at Vanilla. I am a sucker for anything scented vanilla. Did not even notice the Body Butter part. Well this lathered up like crazy. Smelled "heavenly" as the name says and my skin was extremely soft after using. I think I may be changing brands of body wash.

March 29, 2016

I love all softsoap body washes but this one was my favorite left your skin feeling nice and soft. The fragrance was nice as well not to strong lathers nicely.

February 08, 2016

I love the smell if this body wash. The vanilla smell makes your body smell great all day. I usually find this on sale quite a bit and stock up! It lathers well and didn't dry out my skin.

February 08, 2016

One of my favorite soft soap options.
The scent is beautiful. It lathers up well.
I find it much less drying than some of
the gel soaps by this brand.

February 08, 2016

I love this Soft Soap Body Butter Moisturizing Wash Heavenly Vanilla moisturizes and smells delicious. It lathers up beautifully and I feel absolutely clean and moisturized at the same time.

May 22, 2015

Ma fragrance préféré à toujours été la vanille, donc cela à tomber vraiment dans mes gout ( Vanille paradisiaque. C'est délicat comme odeur et ne tombe pas sur le cœur à la longue. Même quelque heure après la douche, notre peau sent un brin la vanille. Mon conjoint adore la senteur pour vous dire.

March 26, 2015

To beging this body wash smells amazing. It's think and hydrating and perfect to put in a bath

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes