SoftSoap Brand Nutri Serums Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #483 out of 552 in Body Wash

Illuminating with mineral extracts & softening serum pearls for soft, healthy-looking skin. Serums are known for delivering soft, healthy-looking skin. Sure, in a facial product, but available in a body wash? Softsoap brand Nutri Serums make it possible!

July 09, 2014

I used juicy pomegranate and mango infusions. It smelled wonderful. It left my skin feeling soft and refreshed and a bottle goes a long way so to my mind it's a win win solution. Great smelling skin and a great product!

July 10, 2013

I loved this body wash. It made my whole body super soft and not dry! Doesn't irritate it either and I have sensitive skin.

June 12, 2012

Smells amazing, lathers beautifully and leaves you feeling fresh and clean. A little dab in the shower puff and you're good to go. I use it for shaving and it does a great job.

June 25, 2010

This body wash is ok. However, there were some things I didn't like about it. First of all, it's hard to get the ends of it out of the bottle. Also, the "beads" inside didn't really do anything. The scents were ok, but they were nothing special, and somehow to me they smelt like dish soap. I probably wouldn't buy this body wash again.

April 09, 2010

I was recently given a second opportunity by Softsoap® to try the New Softsoap® Nutri Serums nourishing body washes.

The Nutri-Serum variety of Softsoap® BRAND Body Washes has a Suggested Retail Price of $3.50 - $4.50 for a 15oz. bottle. Here is what their press release has to say; “Now, Softsoap® brand extends its body wash portfolio with the arrival of Softsoap® brand Nutri Serums body wash – the first body wash to be infused with nutrient rich Softening Serum Pearls! Inspired by high-end beauty products containing serums, new Softsoap® brand Nutri Serums body wash with Softening Serum Pearls contains luxurious ingredients and delivers affordable, advanced skin care benefits.

Softsoap® BRAND Body Washes are specially created to surprise your skin with fantastic new fragrances, on-trend ingredients and rich moisturizers, so your skin feels soft, healthy-looking and clean. Committed to bringing breakthrough formulas to the masses, our resident ingredient experts have created a full line of body washes especially designed to WOW your skin!”

This body wash comes in two enriched varieties with Restoring Vitamin E or Moisture-Retaining Omega 3 & 6 variety. It is the first body wash infused with softening, serum pearls.

My Fave’s
*Great relaxing scent
* Skin feels super-soft and moisturized
*Extremely affordable
*Available at most major drug stores and mass retailers

My not so Fave’s
*The wash was a little on the thick side, which makes it a little hard to dispense from this type of bottle. Maybe if it was in a pump style dispenser it would be easier.

One thing I also noticed, which should have been in the “Fave’s” column; when using either variety of this product, I have had no need to use lotion. For me, this is huge; I use lotion after every shower and bath especially in the drier fall/winter months. The lotions I use also aren’t the drugstore variety, they are a specialty brand. That averages $47.00 a bottle for a 32oz bottle. This is a huge cost savings, as I will not have to replenish my lotion supply as often. All in all, I still give the Nutri Serums Body Wash two big thumbs up. This product is a must for my shopping list.

November 28, 2009

Restoring Vitamin E or Moisture-Retaining Omega 3 & 6 - as a BzzAgent I got to sample both and for the price, these are both great daily body washes.

Clear body wash with "serum" pearls that melt into skin. Effectively keep skin from drying out too much after showering- I definitely use less moisturizer after using this wash for about a month. It lathers up very well for shaving or when using a body puff or cloth. It has a medium texture consistency, and a little goes a long way. The scents are nice and not too strong.

Not too many bells and whistles bt a great daily body wash for the price!