Softsoap Pomegranate and Mango Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 105 in Hand Soap

With natural fruit extracts. Experience this bright, uplifting twist of pomegranate and mango. Enriched with natural fruit extracts and moisture-beads, this unique formula is specially designed to awaken your senses and help soften your skin. Dermatologist tested. Made in USA.

September 26, 2016

The pomegranate and mango hand soap has an amazing sweet smell, which leaves a pleasant scent on your hands which is definitely not too over-bearing, I love it!

January 25, 2016

Smells sooo goood!!! Will be buying more soon again or sure.

June 01, 2015

This smells exactly like the body wash. You can also make it cheaper by buying the giant refill bags and just refilling and reusing the pump.
The smell is great and the colour is fun.

December 17, 2014

I usually like softsoap and I don't usually get reactions to this but not this time. I am someone who has to be careful with soap allergies and skin sensitivity. I don't mind the scent to much but I had an allergic reaction to this and it was not pretty.

I'm not saying the brand is bad but just this one in particular soap and I literally had no idea my skin would react. If you feel like you are trying new products, proceed with caution.

September 07, 2011

I have just tried this scent for the first time, i absolutely love it!

September 08, 2010

I am in love with Softsoap pomegranate and mango hand soap. I am a huge fan of Bath and Body works products and very picky of smells of handsoaps so when I moved into my new house and went to the local grocery store to buy handsoap, I spent a long time trying to figure out which scent I liked the best... Softsoap Pomegranante and Mango hand soap was hands down the best scent in the entire aisle. I like the scent of this soap because it is strong enough but not too strong. It leaves my hands feel soft and obviously clean. I highly recommend this scent of this product!

July 10, 2009

I am addicted to anything pomegranate. When moving into my new place with two bathrooms I decided I needed something that smells great for my guest bathroom. This hand soap is my favorite of all time. It is a very light liquid so you don't need to pump too much out for a good lather and it smells absolutely divine! I get compliments every single time I entertain and for this price I feel like stocking up and putting it next to every sink.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes