• Softsoap Tropical Acai Berry Moisturizing Body Wash
  • Softsoap Tropical Acai Berry Moisturizing Body Wash

Softsoap Tropical Acai Berry Moisturizing Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #159 out of 552 in Body Wash

November 30, 2016

I love the smell. I don't know if it's the acai that smells like that or if it's whatever "tropical" things are in there, but it has a nice fruit, sweet, and almost biscuit-y smell to it. I don't care much for moisture beads, especially with how bad they are for the environment, but the soap itself does lather well and you don't need to use a huge amount in order to get it to work. I find that the bottle lasts me quite a long time, much more than bar soap does, and it's more hygienic and easier to use. The only "problem" I have is that the top is rounded which makes it hard to turn it over and leave it upside when you've nearly reached the end of the bottle so that you can get the rest of the soap.

September 16, 2016

This product is worth EVERY penny! And is very affordable. Definitely a must buy and a product I can buy over and over. it smells amazing ( all the different scents do) makes your skin super soft and the bottle lasts forever.

March 09, 2016

I love the softsoap brand, it always leaves my skin feeling clean, healthy and smooth with no left over residue or film. The price point is great, and this smell of the Acai Berry is sinfully delicious! The aroma is amazing without being overpowering. I have definitely found my summer bath scent!

October 15, 2015

Oh my goodness this body wash smells AMAZING and you can't go wrong with the price either. I am in love with this body wash for it's fun intoxicating scent! I will be buying this again for sure tsna body wash I have been using lately and I am not dissappointed with it. And the scent stays on my skin long after I shower and howany body washes do that? Love this.

June 01, 2015

I picked this up because honestly it is the most amazing smell I have ever smelled. So delicious. And only 2.99! I'm very pleased with it.

April 05, 2015

Smells amazing, it keeps me moisturized, feels amazing

May 27, 2014

Great product! I love it!! The scent is fantastic, foams up nicely, priced great, and big bottle. Love the moisture beads and the scent lasts shower to shower on your skin. Does not dry my skin either as do most body wash.

April 10, 2014

Smells great! Foams up really nicely! The smell lasts a while too! It is not overly moisturzing but it does not dry me out either. Price point is really great too!

April 10, 2014

Bought a three piece value pack from Costco no regrets! Love the fruity flavours especially the Acai Berry, which I'm currently using.

April 10, 2014

I LOVE this body wash. The scent us just right. Not to strong or barely noticeable. It suds up wonderfully and leaves my skin feeling soft, clean and lightly scented. It works well on my sensitive skin unlike other washes and never leaves it feeling like there are any residues left. Highly recommend!!