Amazing

1 review
Ranked #2085 out of 2312 in Grocery

Taste

May 06, 2014

Something Special Gourmet Antipasto is just what it says, special. I used to make my own, and give it as gifts as well as eat a lot myself. No kidding this product is so close to what I used to make, a little pricey but then I watch for it to come on sale. The veggies are cut into the perfect sizes, the spices etc the same as in the recipe I used to use, and get this, no work, no mess.(and believe me to make a good antipasto, it takes a lot of work) This antipasto is loaded with vegetables like, tomatoes, cauliflower, carrots, sweet picked onions, green beans, dill pickles, black olives, green olives, mushrooms, green peppers, red peppers, and then tuna. I found this product at Safeway, in the deli area, it was regular $9.99 for a 250g jar but on sale for $4.00, well worth it. Every body raved about it when I served it and I got ``Oh! great! You`ve started making your antipasto again. (I didn`t tell them it was `store bought).

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic