source yogourt

source yogourt Reviews

Ranked #217 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

January 12, 2016

i love this product because you have a excellent taste and you have many choices of taste .

September 23, 2015

Usually, I buy the strawberry Source yogurt to add into a homemade strawberry banana smoothie. This stuff blends easier than many other brands I have tried and it tastes a lot better in the smoothie or by itself. Also, I used to add granola to the top of it and eat it like a parfait. Tastes amazing! I know this'll sound weird, but the only complaint I have about it is the fact they change the packaging all the time. It makes it more difficult to find the right flavour while you're in a rush. For example, the last time they changed the packaging of the strawberry type, they switched it from pink to yellow! I was in a rush and almost didn't buy it because I thought it was the peach type.

March 07, 2015

This is an amazing yogurt. it's rich creamy taste and many different flavours will give you a treat every time.

July 19, 2014

One of the best yogurts you can have. Tastes pretty good, I like a lot of their flavors. Pricing is fine.

What do you think, have you tried it?

July 19, 2014

Love the vanilla taste. Smooth and creamy

September 24, 2013

Purchased the 16 pack for about $5 bucks at superstore the other day. Really good value.

May 05, 2009

I have just discovered this product. Yoplait makes a yogourt called Source with 0% fat and no aspertame.

This is some of the most delicious yogourt I have ever tasted. They have a variety of cool flavors such as Apple Crumble and Vanilla and each and every one is delicious.

Because there is no fat or sugar (its sweetene with Splenda) - I have calculated that you could potentially eat the entire large size for less than 250 calories and no fat!!!!

But the best part is that eating this is like eating a dessert - its thick and tastes sinful. I highly recommend it.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?