Speed Stick Deodorant (For Men)

Speed Stick Deodorant (For Men) Reviews

Ranked #258 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

May 22, 2016

i always buy this brand. there are some kind that works better than other to fight odors. i like the Irish Spring which is more effective. I plan to buy this brand in the future.

February 11, 2016

As a woman, I prefer using men's gel deodorant. The speed stick I use is aluminum free and doesn't stain my clothes. The scent isn't too strong either. For the most part, I only have to apply it once per day.

February 01, 2016

My husband really likes this product. He used only this deodorant in the last 10 months. The smell is good, but not too strong. It's not oily, but doesn't stand all day in really warm days; you have to take a shower in the middle of the day and / or reapply it. For him it's not a problem because it's on his routine, but you may want to consider this.

April 07, 2015

This product last all day, smells great and doesn't cost to much. This is my first choice when choosing a deodorant.

March 18, 2015

Very good deodorant, my husband uses it a lot. this product is very affordable and they work great against sweet, my husband sweats a lot and this helps.

March 18, 2015

My husband really likes Speed Stick deodorant. He finds that it does a really good job of keeping him dry. He has used many deodorants in the past and his favorites are this one and Axe.

March 18, 2015

Makes you sweat with it on. Not the best kind for me.

December 08, 2014

Although I am a chick lol This is the only deodorant that works for me. I happen to try it because I ran out of my own deodorant and used my husbands (giggle) now I buy it just for myself!

August 13, 2014

Speed Stick is an affordable deodorant that has decent effectiveness, there are better products on the market but there are none with in this price range that work as well as speed stick.

August 26, 2013

Great product. For the price, you can't beat it. Never leaves marks on my shirts, and goes on 100% clear for all day protection. Smells great too!