Speed Stick Deodorant (For Men)

Speed Stick Deodorant (For Men) Reviews

Ranked #322 out of 486 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 21, 2017

my fiancee swears by it he loves it and it works with his skin it smells amazing and isnt too pwerful at all i love the way he smells when he wears it and it does leave anything

February 01, 2017

It smells great ,doesn't feel like it's there but it is .this product last all day even when I'm working out it last it's a great product to use would recommend to anyone of my friends

January 13, 2017

I love the smell of speed stick deodorant original I need to smell great in the morning time and even at work I would recommend speed stick deodorant to all guys +++

May 22, 2016

i always buy this brand. there are some kind that works better than other to fight odors. i like the Irish Spring which is more effective. I plan to buy this brand in the future.

February 11, 2016

As a woman, I prefer using men's gel deodorant. The speed stick I use is aluminum free and doesn't stain my clothes. The scent isn't too strong either. For the most part, I only have to apply it once per day.

February 01, 2016

My husband really likes this product. He used only this deodorant in the last 10 months. The smell is good, but not too strong. It's not oily, but doesn't stand all day in really warm days; you have to take a shower in the middle of the day and / or reapply it. For him it's not a problem because it's on his routine, but you may want to consider this.

April 07, 2015

This product last all day, smells great and doesn't cost to much. This is my first choice when choosing a deodorant.

March 18, 2015

Very good deodorant, my husband uses it a lot. this product is very affordable and they work great against sweet, my husband sweats a lot and this helps.

March 18, 2015

My husband really likes Speed Stick deodorant. He finds that it does a really good job of keeping him dry. He has used many deodorants in the past and his favorites are this one and Axe.

March 18, 2015

Makes you sweat with it on. Not the best kind for me.