Springtime 2x Concentrated Biodegradable Laundry Detergent
Good

Springtime 2x Concentrated Biodegradable Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #124 out of 226 in Laundry Care

October 02, 2016

I'm not a chick but I'm a single guy that's been doing his own laundry since he was 11 years old. When I went away to Bishop's University in Quebec of course money was tight. I found this detergent at Costco there called "La Parisienne" which was really cheap for such a massive container of liquid. I bought it, mostly because of previous experience that almost all detergents do a good job of cleaning clothes. When I moved back to Ontario, I found the exact same container with the name "SpringTime" on it and realised that this was the Anglicised version. What can I say except that the stuff works? I've never had an issue with clothes or linens not coming clean and it's the least expensive per load detergent that I've ever seen (with the exception of door-crasher, loss-leader sales of course). As long as it's on the market, I will use nothing else until I die, it's really that simple. The fact that it's Canadian only soldiifies my belief that nothing else on the market is even close to being as good a buy as this, especially to those who want to support our Canadian economy!

September 15, 2016

I love this product. It's smell is not too strong but it works perfectly on our clothes. Also, we just had a baby and he is not having allergies with this product. Probably recommend it

February 05, 2016

Bought because price was great and it smelled nice ! Use it all the time now !

February 05, 2016

Bought this detergent one day because it was a great price. It smelled great and cleaned my clothes very well. I like to buy in larger quantities, so this was a good find. I will definitely buy it again if I can find it.

April 24, 2015

Phosphate-free, biodegradable, and efficient in cold water - plus it smells great, is a Canadian brand and you can get it at a great price at Costco!! I really love this laundry detergent, and I have used a ton of different brands in cold water over the past 6-7 years.